If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Haven't noticed a thing.

• edited 2014-12-18 12:04:54

they in turn become condescending know-it-alls who try to look neutral and enlightened while being very much in love with the sound of their own typing.

Ironicat

Guys, have you had an impression I've been recently more abrasive than usual?

No. But I do understand seasonal affective disorder. Still, I think you've been fine as long as you haven't decided to get into a Jim Carrey Grinch outfit and attempt to scare 6 year olds. Then again, that might be a good way to relieve stress.

Incidentally, I was worried about my own attitude as well ever since Michael Brown got shot. I have taken a break from the forum while Darren Wilson got non-indicted though, and I wonder how much I learned about law from reading about everything that went wrong with the prosecution.

• I weeded through SA emoticons to find that while I could just have checked the filename. >_<

Also, a good rule of thumb is if you fear that you're too abrasive while no-one else has mentioned it, it's just a feeling(although I can understand wanting to avoid volatile topics while you're in a bad place). 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Thanks guys, I'm relieved to hear that. (Well, hear. You know how it is on the 'Net with these kinds of expressions.)

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Do you too often have that feeling that you'd post something but every thread you could post in has your post as the last one and you'd have to doublepost if you have something new to say?

• I stopped minding about doubleposting a while ago, so...

'Cause I kinda wanted to mention there was that final episode of The Legend of Korra. Depending on which parts of 'Net do you visit, you might've witnessed shippers going crazy.

• I'm in the Colorado with my boyfriend. It's basically the best Weekend Before Christmas ever.
  • I want a column with an audience that grasps cluttery buzzwords, a hobby which everyone can share in, a job which would involving coasting by on instinct, a locale which is the right size between happening and easily traverseable, dudettes who can volley back with their own acerbiccity and a circle of friends that's inocculated to outsider complaints.

Basically the same life I have now, but just dialed up to a higher level of mundane narcissism.  

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

"Instead of human passengers, seats contained bobcat.  Would fly again."

• a job which would involving coasting by on instinct

Literally every job past some point.

• Merry Christmas, everyone!

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

¡Feliz Navidad, cabrones!

Ayup. Merry! 

(I was going to post something stupid, but that would ruin the mood. At least, ruin the mood too much for the moment.)

• Happy Festivus!

Meanwhile, I'm dreaming of white Christmas. As in, it gets up to frickin' ten degrees above zero. Oh well, at least it's less cash for the Gazprom.

• edited 2014-12-25 16:10:41

> 10°C

> hot

I know you live in the jungle

Merry Christmas everyone!

Funny thing, snows today. Will likely melt in a couple of days, but close enough.

You should see the jungle at 34°C. It's gloriously hot.

One of my friends travelled there, but she was mostly interested in the other kind of "hot".

• Have a happy new year, everyone.

Yep. Happy new year!
  • edited 2015-01-01 13:31:10
    Diet NEET

A prosperous and fruitful 2015 to all of you. How did you guys celebrate?

• I just watched the fireworks.

I watched the first season of Misfits

• Volunteered at a con today and the volunteer shirts were done so bad that the imagery just peeled off. Now I have a black shirt with nothing on it, and thought of pasting "Follow Your Dreams" on it under this mug(no doubt someone has made this pun before): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fd/bd/41/fdbd41701065f80d27ed479aadb6e208.jpg

• edited 2015-01-03 20:12:47

In case anyone still supports GamerGate... (put it here rather than Vidya because of fuck all relevance to video games).

Hopefully the last time I post anything about it, since it's reduced to desperate attention seeking at this point.