If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bad job descriptions

edited 2014-09-20 18:51:13 in Meatspace
lah laah lah

Here I post about stupid things I find in job adverts. By all means feel free to join in if you're currently unemployed/looking for better work or if you think I'm mistaken.

For a nursing home admin job:

Must have a flexible work ethic

Unless they mean I can sometimes go to work and not give a shit, I think they mean 'ethos'.

Comments

• The punchline to job adverts is that most of the jobs available aren't actually listed.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

^^ Dem old folks, you need to treat them like shit once in a while, eh? Lest they stop being grateful for service they receive the rest of the time. Eh guys?

• Maybe they just mean "flexible ethics" and you need to be prepared to help old people commit acts of eeeeevil if necessary.