If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

FRAGILE - DO NOT DROP

edited 2014-05-21 18:40:08 in Meatspace

Whoa, I sure am glad you warned me--otherwise that would have been one of the many dozens of packages I intentionally drop on a daily basis! You sure set me straight!

You spent how much on a roll of those stickers?

Comments

• edited 2015-10-09 08:08:59

[user deleted]

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Well I think if you just hand a postal worker a fat envelope with an object inside it, they'll just toss it into the "to be sent" bin.  So presumably, "FRAGILE DO NOT DROP" means "don't just toss it into a bin, but take the time to set this down reasonably gently".

• The thing is, in my experience, people who handle packages fall into two categories:

1. People who handle all packages carefully, regardless of whether or not they're marked "FRAGILE"

2. People who don't give a shit and toss packages around carelessly, regardless of whether or not they're marked "FRAGILE"