If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Dylan Farrow

edited 2014-03-23 13:28:19 in Media

I was reluctant to get into the whole can-of-worms, but two things motivated me:

• A letter from Dylan Farrow herself. I'll let that one speak for itself.

• Memories of the Michael Jackson case; how the media mercilessly tried him on public opinion despite being the evidence of paedophilia being weak. In contrast, Woody Allen is defended sycophantically by much of the media and Mia Farrow is the one blamed, some even going as far to invalidate Dylan's account.

Yeah, I know. Innocent until proven guilty. But it's such a high-profile case study about how sexual assault victims are treated that I felt it deserved a thread. I was going to name it Woody Allen, but then I realized it's more about Dylan.