If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Feeling like utter crap.

Will feel better after falling asleep.

Tomorrow will be a day too good to be upset at anything, so I guess its okay.

• Proles, proles everywhere: http://loldutchpeople.nl/

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Coldplay Street FTW

• Ahh, what an unopportune time to not have internet. Oh well, on the plus side the delay let me fix some stuff I ended up noticing, plus getting a better background image.

Merry Christmas, It Just Bugs Me!

• Kichigai birthday!!

It's beautiful.

What's that 942 for though?

• It's a post-it-note-fication with a random fairly-high number.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Aww, that picture is sweet.

• Vegeterians behind me at the register subtly ask if I know where my meat comes from. In 10 seconds the conversation has shifted to what synthetic meat and various pets would taste like. I love this world. 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

That's some nice pic. Makes IJBM truly feel like a community. (Also: is it relevant that every clock shows a different time?)

• (Also: is it relevant that every clock shows a different time?)

Nopes.

And glad to see you guys liked it. It's by far the scene I've enjoyed modeling the most.

Say, what should I make next? I'm going to try out speed modeling.

• edited 2013-12-29 13:40:43

Picture needs more Dolan, or something.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Dolan is so 2012, go with Doge.

Go with Doge that is "acually Dolan".

• edited 2013-12-29 17:44:52

Doesn't seem like Doge was ever popular here, though.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I still prefer Dolan, honestly.

We also forgot Spurdo Sparde.http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/237/198/f32.jpg

• edited 2013-12-29 19:51:04

First time I hear about Doge. I didn't put Spurdo/Dolan since I limited myself to (memorable) reaction images for pictures. Although I guess I should've put it as wrapping paper. And Homestuck and Madoka.

Also, if I had found a suitable texture for it there would've been a TF2 crate present.

• What's the Pinkie Pie macro to the right of the tree say?

• ...I should have guessed :P

• Happy New Year, everyone!

Just saw the fireworks around home, they were particularly cool this year.

I also saw a bunch of them explode on-site. That must've been scary (they shot up a couple more afterwards so I assume nothing nasty happened).

Also, those fire hazzard balloon things.

There was also this thing that resonated throughout the whole place. I dunno what it was (couldn't even see it) but it was pretty cool.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Come on!

I guess this is why they've been pushing KojiHaru so hard, and I guess we still have Mayuyu and... TakaMina?

But still, there needs to be an influx of new high profile members because everybody like that graduated over the past two years.

Happy New Year, IJBM!

• edited 2014-01-02 15:07:45

Guuuuys! I wrote that Drama Chronicles entry, like you wanted me to, comment plz

Oh well, I'll comment, I felt like I was writing the scriptures describing a civilization's downfall.

I fully expect that entry to be the last I write, so here's an anecdote instead. Once upon a time I was trying to see if you could make a deck with Reki, the History of Kamigawa (the answer is no, but you can make one with Captain Sisay). For some reason I thought Reki had the ability to remember everything, and was thus likely based on the real-life figure Hieda no Are who's said to have that ability, the same one Hieda no Akyuu is based on (the purple-haired girl who chronicles events in Touhou's world), then I felt like using a nice Akyuu image I had around as avatar as I was making that deck, so I did, then I felt like doing an Akyuuish thing, so I wondered, what would Akyuu do if she were an IJBMer? Chronicle things, of course. And there had been a bunch of spats of drama at the time. And I'm a drama hound. So I put two and two and two together and that's how the Drama Chronicles thread began. I do things for weird reasons.

Actually, I don't have perfect memory like them so I could be misremembering that the MtG part was involved (if it wasn't, it was involved in some other thing), but the rest I'm sure of.

Also, when I'm writing an entry for that thread, I use an Akyuu avatar for that purpose. I was hoping somebody would catch that, but no.

You needed to know this.

And I miss those who left. Most of them I can easily get in contact with, but it's not the same not having them around, you know?

I've been feeling very nostalgic about IJBM lately, but more on that later.

Awww... :)

• There is love everywhere, I already know

I don't want IJBM to die or fade away, I quite like love this place and the people here a lot.

Plus whereelse can I post angry things about TV shows and books with nobody minding?

I felt like I was writing the scriptures describing a civilization's downfall.

Pretty much, now we just need to ramp up our efforts to interest new members so that you can retract

I fully expect that entry to be the last I write

:P

• Pretty much, now we just need to ramp up our efforts to interest new members so that you can retract

I've been wondering about what we could do about it, putting an IJBM link in your signature elsewhere clearly hasn't worked. Well, every time I check HH it's more and more active, maybe we should do whatever it is they do to get more members.

A heads up, IJBM's anniversary is this 8th.

• edited 2014-01-03 21:48:30
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think HH's just generally been expanding by word of mouth.  Then again it's probably also easier to just drag people into a community that bills itself as just goofing around, than one that bills itself as a place for discussions.

For what it's worth, it also seems we're having a few old members who didn't post much come back and visit.

• edited 2014-01-03 22:53:43

I quite like love this place and the people here a lot.

eww, gross

• For what it's worth, it also seems we're having a few old members who didn't post much come back and visit.

Who? GAP and who else?

Anyhow, my brother started learning German. I've been wondering if it's a good time to start learning it too, I kinda want to, but I haven't practiced French or Japanese for thel longest time, and there are still some other things I'm neglecting but shouldn't.