If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Petition to defenestrate FanFiction.net

edited 2013-07-29 02:34:41 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Comments

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-07-29 04:43:05

Goku Son MOUNT PAOZU, JAPAN

• about 2 hours ago

Hey everyone! Goku here. I just wanted to say that I agree with this petition, and that I would never wish for chichi to have a penis... whatever that word means.

King Kaio AFTERLIFE, WY

• about 2 hours ago

I live with a monkey and cricket. People write shit about the three of us all the time. IT IS NOT FLATTERING

PFFFFT

• Judging by her outlandish attire she's some sort of free-thinking anarchist

XD Why have we never thought to look for the afterlife in Wyoming before? There had to be something out there.

• Well, Dick Cheney's from Wyoming, and I'm pretty sure he's the devil...

• Silliness. Everyone knows the afterlife is in Capri.

• No rainbow star

Oh dear god that is ducking hilarious

• I'm just waiting for Pinkie Pie to jump in and set up another party with Goku or something.

• @Icalasari Phone autocorrect?

• No rainbow star

Ponicalica: Nope. I like saying Duck instead of Fuck sometimes

Comes from when an old lady nearly sideswiped us once and my parents said duck instead of fuck

• How'd you contact INUH, anyway?

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

He still hangs around on #ijbm so it's not that difficult.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

@Ic: that's certainly a drake-onic stance on swearing.