If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Why is Attack on Titan so popular?

edited 2013-06-11 00:40:55 in Media
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

This seems to be a very popular current animé series.  Why?  From the beginning that I saw (like one or two episodes), it just seems like a cheesy horror series.  Maybe that wasn't representative of it?

Comments

• Its theme song is catchy as hell, for one thing.

I don't know anything about it besides that and a couple of people on my dash are obsessed with it, but I get the impression it's more of an action series.

• I flipped through the Chinese edition of the first volume and all I'm going to say is that the folks who fight the giants are the bravest folks to ever live. 

Because the giants look like this:

s

s

s

s

s

And I don't know how you can even look at them and not scream your lungs out in sheer revulsion and disgust, let alone touch the bastards.

• edited 2013-06-13 02:19:23
    There is love everywhere, I already know

Simply put: I have no idea.

But probably because it gives off a very cool atmosphere or whatever.