If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Did you rike it :DD :D

t.kojima
  • What's wrong with David Hayter?  :(

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

What's wrong with Sutherland?

• He was in one of the Land Before Time sequels.  And that's terrible.

You think? Well, Keifer Sutherland is not insane. Unlike Hayter.

• That just looks kind of nerdy, not insane.

He keeps retweeting stuff about petitions to bring him back too.

• I probably would too, were I him.

That's lacking class.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Perhaps, but David Hayter is deservedly something of a folk hero in the MGS crowd. It definitely won't be the same without him, and he's always been pretty vocal about his love for the role of Snake -- long before these events. 

• edited 2013-06-07 02:03:44
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Yup, But he is a great guy so I don't see the pressing need he has, it's not like it's confirmed and set on stone that Snake won't be played by him any longer. Sutherland is to play Big Boss, the Big Boss that's about to become the original game's villain.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Also true. 

• Hayters gonna hayte.

• I get the feeling that Hayter is still going to appear in some capacity, maybe as a different character, and this whole "plz bring me back" thing is a red herring. This is a Kojima game after all, and you know how much loves toying with our expectations.

• I thought Hayter wasn't doing Snake anymore because it was actually bad for his health?
  • Wait, WHAT?

• You know, that rasp. Talking in that rasp all the time hurt his throat.

• I'd imagine no more than poor Charles Martinet and his eternally falsetto roles.