If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: We're all stereotypical Tumblrites

edited 2013-06-05 06:28:00 in Forum games

central-avenue:

guys did you ever notice

santa claus's outfit is red

red means stop

he's trying to make you stop being bad

#santa claus #christmas #MIND BLOWN #like really #how did i not notice this 

Comments

• ugh

i have had it up to here with people commenting that my selfie does not match my labels

#honorary men #white-identifying #self-hating Jew #handicapable #wannabi

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

bike

• central-avenue:

guys did you ever notice

santa claus's outfit is red

red means stop

he's trying to make you stop being bad

• Kichigai birthday!!
    omg i love cats

so much

cats are the best animal

• Oh god, my FEEEEELLLLSSS

• DID YOU SAY FEELS? DRINK BLEACH YOU PIECE OF SHIT! SOME OF US DON';T HAVE FEELS SO CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVELIEGE!

• Signal boost!

#slacktivism makes a difference

• trigger warning? trigger warning.

• edited 2013-06-06 10:12:13
    Diet NEET

plz unfollow me if you:

*own a fedora

*watch MLP

*laugh at jokes

*browse 4chan, Reddit or Something Awful

*disagree with me

• something something something terrible puns on Benedict Cumberbatch's name

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Why won't Thor just be nice to Loki? He just wants a hug!

• that awkward moment when you're socially awkward and you feel the need to tell other people on the internet how socially awkward you are because it makes you feel less bad about yourself knowing that there's a whole community of people as socially awkward as you are

#gpoy #wow i said awkward a lot in that post #one more time for good measure #awkward

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

trigger warning? trigger warning.

WHAT THE FUCK.

proper tags, asshole. unfollowing, stat.

• Don't tag ur hate!

• edited 2013-06-10 09:57:48
    Diet NEET

so a guy burps. obviously this is problematic because men behaving boorish is a classical exercise of male privilege since it's just them being playful while it would be disgusting if a chick does the same. but what if the guy had medical issues, and maybe he just can't afford food that doesn't upset his stomach because of poverty. almost committed ableism/classism. and is finding burping disgusting not very Westerncentric, because the Chinese see it as good table manners? wait, am I now generalizing the Chinese? is burping cultural appropriation?

let's find out by throwing myself into an internet flamewar instead of seeking therapy for my crippling anxiety!

(edit: oshit, crippling is ableist language!)

• edited 2013-06-10 10:07:22
    Kichigai birthday!!
    Today I was walking around the park and I saw two kids playing chess. To think that such a racist, classist game is still popular and even worse, enjoyed by children makes me want ro puke. I was so upset that when I got home I ate a whole bowl of ice cream, always procuring to have the same quantity of chocolate and vanilla in each scoop, of course.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^ OOC, but is burping really good manners in China? I thought that was just in arab cultures
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    You are being very condescending just because I'm not as smart as you, you ableist fuckface.
  • Don't use the term fuckface, you're erasing the identity of asexuals like me.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

how can you eat ice cream and call yourself an animal lover. eat shit and die.

• a little muffled

If you think people who like to eat shit deserve to die, you deserve to die.

• edited 2013-06-12 08:38:23
    Diet NEET

ive had it up to here with cishetmales complaining about the double standard regarding women-on-men violence

its not the same in our current society, men are in no danger of systematic extermination

i wish i could just lobotomize that scum by castrating them

ugh breeders

(sidenote: I'm basically just abridging my Dashboard now-it's utterly fascinating and somewhat frightening)

• edited 2013-06-21 05:10:30

ive had it up to here with cishetmales complaining about the double standard regarding women-on-men violence

its not the same in our current society, men are in no danger of systematic extermination

i wish i could just lobotomize that scum by castrating them

ugh breeders

SIGNAL BOOST

Idiotic cis scum and their privilege. 

#ugh #seriously #racism #tone policing

• My arms are falling off!

raydere2:

lmao if you're a guy and you aren't homosexual

• omg you guys what if bagels are actually people

• edited 2014-03-11 18:45:20
    My arms are falling off!

#tw: cultural appropriation

• friendly reminder: we're called "curly hair" people, not "curly haired" people

curly hair is something you are, not something that happened to you

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

^^ #tw: transethnicity-phobia

• go watch mlp for it has great NatSoc thought

TVTropes has an article named DoubleStandard:ViolenceIsOKIfItsFemaleOnMale? MRA shithole

oh Mr Yakub why did you ever create the white devil

your calorie tracker gadget is shaming me, now i must intuitively eat to calm myself

if you do not unfollow my blog when i ask you to you cannot respect consent and are probably a rapist