If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Teddy Graveyard Tush Bonanza (Probably NSFW. Almost definitely. This is some sick shit right here.)

edited 2013-05-16 15:08:03 in Forum games

Prepare for trouble! Formaldehyde and Saturn are teaming up to write you losers a bunch of stories!

Make it doube! The stories will be wonderfully horrible, and wildly ribald. 

You're about to watch as we plumb the depths of our respective ids in order to fish out some sexy shit the likes of which you could never imagine, even if you lived to be 31.

Post if you dare! ...but you really won't want to. Like, only post if you're cool or i swear to god

MadassEdit: Thread title edited to be indicative of potential content, prevent confusion and, most likely, horrible, psyche-shattering mistakes. 

Comments

• Is this a make-the-sickest-story-request-imaginable thread?

If so, cook me something up using the following elements: mpreg, futa, bimbofication, NTR, babyfurs, eel inserting of the electric variety and Kermit the Frog(as in-character as possible)

• Kichigai birthday!!
    >Make it doube

• Requests? Ha! No need for requests. You guys fucked up, though. Get ready for a world of love.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I'm here.

• edited 2013-05-16 17:22:18
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Looking out at a sunny day outside, Mari sighed, a little exhausted from training earlier that afternoon.  A perfect time for a dip in the pool, she thought.  Then her expression turned to a smile.

She walked back to her room slowly, taking in the air.  By the time she'd reached her room, she'd already felt re-energized; the door was opening too slowly.  She walked in, snatched her towel with a mischievous face, and slung it over her back.  Today is a good day, she thought; training finally got scheduled early enough and the sun was still shining.

Several minutes later, she arrived at the pool.  Good, she thought; no sign of any of the losers.  She tossed her towel onto a pool deck chair, and stretched.  Then she began unzipping her plugsuit, revealing a black one-piece swimsuit with pink accents that she'd worn beneath it as she let the plugsuit slide limply off of her arms and torso.  She raised her head toward the sun, as if posing to an invisible audience.

• imho gmh wins

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

when is the fist of the madass going to penetrate the mad ass of the saturn

that is what this thread is, right?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

While I'm ideologically against the prevention of fanfiction, I of course retain rights to the "MadassAlex" persona and character, in addition to the right of lawful settlement by combat should said character be misused. 

• Le Title: 50 Shades of Gray

So Natsu wuz sitting in his guild

And then suddenly Gay aportalled

Butt nekkid

Beacuese his le funnah tic is getting undressed

And he says: Ur on fire Natsu

Natsu popped twenty broners(beacueze Gay was his bro)

Und he said: can I see ur icepick

And then they sang a song of ice and fire

Which is a metaphor for buttsex

Continue y/n?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Only if the result involves Patrick Star and a bassinet.

• edited 2013-05-17 14:06:11
    naas is a homo
  • A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

That response made me laugh way more than it should have.

By the way, may I ask that, instead of posting stories like that here, post them offsite and link to them?

Thanks.

• edited 2013-05-17 10:05:41

Yeah, what he said. Please move the stories elsewhere you can link to, else they'll just be scrubbed out.

Well, at least that longer one.

• Even if it's SFW?!
  • Just judge for yourself what should or shouldn't be kept here. Or save all the text before it gets removed.

• edited 2013-05-17 12:30:56

Clarification:

@Formaldehyde, sorry that your story got wiped, and sorry to everyone else who enjoyed it.  I personally would have tried to save it first, because I know some people would have appreciated being able to come back to it.

But there is a rule saying "Keep the site SFW (except for links in threads marked NSFW).  You can post links to NSFW stuff but you must clearly mark the thread and the links to that stuff as NSFW."

So please, feel free to link to stuff like that in NSFW-marked threads, but don't post it on the site itself.

If you have a SFW story, then that's fine to post here (as long as it's in an appropriate place of course).

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

trotsky

• He looks oddly similar to Colonel Sanders there.

• Foolish humans! You think that deleting the gospel will save you? My, what a doofy and stupid species you are!

So hey, are horror stories NSFW?
  • edited 2013-05-17 13:44:11

Depends on the story.  Basically, the way I'd interpret it, is this rule-of-thumb, if a stereotypical boss/supervisor/teacher/TA would see you looking at that, would they scold you for being distracted (or just be "distracted people gonna distracted") or would they find this scandal-worthy.

Generally speaking, this pretty much applies to anything that's sexually explicit, though intensely suggestive stuff also does kinda count, as does viciously gory stuff.

• Now that I finally found a computer, I can link to text, no problem.

http://freetexthost.com/m0dglzlq0t

Here's that story about Alex and Saturn. It's nowhere near as gross as that last story. Wooo

Also, your next story is obligated to include Patrick Star, a bassinet, AND Colonel Sanders.