If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The God Plate

edited 2013-04-26 12:32:09 in Roleplaying
No rainbow star
Long ago, there was a suit of plate armour called the God Plate. It allowed one to change the very fabric of reality, essentially turning them into a god. Able to raise mountains, burn continents, and create and destroy life. However, something happened. All the continents were merged into two large ones... Akd the God Plate shattered. 9 pieces scattered across the globe. Many years passed, until eventually, you adventurers came along, wanting to try your hands at this

~~~~~

While there will be bosses and such, the main antagonists will be you, the players. There will be two teams - one from the continent Landaria, and one from Cryso, wanting to claim it all for yourselves. As such, the two teams will be in direct opposition right from the start

The RP style is semi freeform - some stats, spells, etc.

As a note, Heapers Hangout is also being invited to play. One team for each forum. The continents have slightly different picks of races. Currently I am just polling for interest

If you are interested, state which continent you want. Whichever site has the most votes for a specific continent will get that one

The races for them:

Both Continents: Humans, Giants

Landaria: Werewolves, Elves, Mokuffs (Fuzzy puffball creatures about a foot tall, a single anime eye pattern on their "face" with the real eye being the pupil, a small mouth, bat wings, and a single attennae that acts as a nose of sorts, smelling magic. Magic casters mostly)

Cryso: Faeries, Trolls, Bateye (Sort of like Mokuffs, slightly faster but less magically resistant. Bats with no legs, a long tail with a hook like claw on the tip, a single eye, two ears, long fangs)

Comments

• No rainbow star
    And Alex I'm ashamed in you a whole night and you didn't correct my error once :|
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Not positive I'll be playing, but I'd be more interested in Landaria.

Also, if the forums are competing, would this really work with everything being in a public thread, or should the game be in a PM thread?

• No rainbow star
    ^ That is a good point. After interest gathering, I'll move it to a PM thread and pm all those interested
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

And Alex I'm ashamed in you a whole night and you didn't correct my error once :|

Feel bad man. :(

Also I was in Sale, past the town of Moe. 

• No rainbow star
    So nobody else is interested?
  • No rainbow star

We have three people interested at Heapers and one maybe here

• No rainbow star

Giving this til Friday. If NOBODY ELSE is interested (seriously, I just need two people for each team), then I'm shutting down here and making it only on Heaper's Hangout

Okay, I wasn't positive that I was going to participate here (though if it does happen I probably will), but if it ends up being just over there, I can say with certainty that I won't.

• No rainbow star
    ^ I still hope that it ends up with a team here abd a team there, but people here don't seem interested for some reason
  • Came into this thread expecting a debate about license plates with the phrase "In God We Trust" on them. Not sure if disappointed.

• No rainbow star
    :< You got my hopes up
  • No rainbow star
    Clockwork: I thought of another solution. Since three are interested at Heapers, if no one else signs up, would you mind an NPC team mate until we get some interest (at which point I'm sure mr npc could take a fall or stay in so both teams are balanced)? I'm also going to check if any of the three would be ok with rping on the team for here

Possibly.

• No rainbow star
    Well, Mojave MIGHT be willing to rp on this board but they'd really rather not

Eh, if I'm going to make trouble, it would probably be better for you to do one RP and do it well than to half-do two.

• No rainbow star
    Really does suck though =/