If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Stephen Bond has played Oblivion and has Thoughts

Comments

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Who is Stephen Bond?

• An old-school internet person with the mind of a programmer dork and the soul of a twitter marxist.

• Seems like an internet intellectual suffering from paradigm cancer of the postmodern kind. 

• So, is it bad that I agree with a few of the things he has said regarding game design in the linked article?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Nah. From what I skimmed, it's pretty standard as far as opinions on Oblivion go.
  • edited 2013-05-01 18:59:27
    Diet NEET

"I'm lost, like you once were. I'm still searching for meaning and belonging, I'm still struggling with how to be conscious and human in the 21st century and not go insane, and I'm not making any progress. I don't know the answer, but I do know this: the New Sincerity ain't it."

1)Deconstruct grand narratives just to replace them with the grand narrative of postmodern ennui; seek out fad-justifying sophistry because you don't want to be an ivory tower snob, in spite of how entry-level that nonsense is

2)Sprinkle your writing with patronizing disclaimers, SJW101 and overdramatic pathos since you already feel the spectre of the priviliged neckbeard you feared you were or will become bashing his keyboard

3)Interlink plenty because heaven forbid you ever have inconsistent thoughts

It's almost an exercise in masochism.