If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

1333435363739»

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Added it.

Huh, it's at the top of the list. Should probably fix that >.>

• edited 2013-02-24 01:37:03

It should go between Webspace and Liveblogging.

Or, well, anywhere above Liveblogging and below IJBM Meta, I guess.

• edited 2013-02-24 02:31:12
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Yeah, I've been shoving such topics either into Meatspace or Webspace in the past.

Feel free to flag them if you find them and ask them to be moved.

Actually now I'm wondering if website griping threads in general should be moved to Tech.  So make Webspace about stuff that happens on the web, rather than web access mediums.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think the "skipping to next page on post #51" bug is still happening.

• Does anybody else ever have to upload avatars twice to get them to work?

• edited 2013-03-14 18:07:03

Yes, that's pretty common, based on my own experience and the amount of " has changed their profile picture" things that show up in activity with a broken image (fourteenwings, Nyktos, and saladofstones had this happen recently, for instance).

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I guess this is the thread for this. Sometimes the posting box does not want to show itself. It's like it didn't load properly. It usually passes after a while (from a couple of seconds to a couple of minutes). I guess not much can be done with it, except for some reworking of the code, but it's frustrating. 

• The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

The editor doesn't load up until the page is fully loaded, so you could possibly hit the stop loading button on the browser to force it up, though I dunno if that always works.

• edited 2013-03-22 16:43:45

Hey, how come the mobile site shows who the thread starter is, but the "full" site doesn't? Kinda strange for the so-called "full" version to lack a feature of the phone one.

Vanilla makes weird design choices? :p

I could add it into the full site though, should be easy enough

There's a bug with the current editor (yeah, yeah, I know, it's slated to be changed; to what is the better question) where sometimes pasting text and undoing the paste still retains it in the post even though it becomes invisible in the editor.  You can edit it afterwards to remove it though.

• edited 2013-04-06 10:34:02
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Hm, I just had a thought that it would be fun if Justbuggers and Heapers could cross-post on the other forum, without setting up a separate account. Too bad it's not gonna happen. I mean, I think it's not something that's gonna happen.

• ^^^ Yeah, why not?

^ "Justbuggers" sounds kinda funny.

^^ I know some people maintain different usernames in two places.  Though I guess that'd simply give them two accounts, so it's not a big deal...

• edited 2013-04-29 23:34:18
    Has friends besides tanks now

After discovering the wonders of Ctrl+Backspace, I think it would be really cool if we could have that. I don't know much about programming, or if that could be done, but

y'know

that would be cool, eh?

^^^ Ooh, that would be pretty cool.

• But ctrl+backspace does work here. 

• Has friends besides tanks now

It doesn't for me. :(

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Nor for me.

• Ah.  It seems to be a browser-related thing, like everything else.  It works in Firefox, but not Chrome.

• You can change. You can.

Ctrl + backspace?

• edited 2013-04-30 00:58:27
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Ah. Oh, well. I've lived without it for the last two years or so, right?

^ Deletes a whole word or backs the cursor over the last punctuation mark.

• Would it be possible to have avatars at slightly larger res? something like say, 120x120.

• edited 2013-10-31 19:31:44
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Ctrl-+

Actually, they used to be like 60x60 or 75x75, and got changed to 100x100.  120x120 would involve more realigning of things I think.

• When I press Insert/Edit Image it pops a File not found page saying it couldn't find:

http://itjustbugsme.com/forums/plugins/TinyMCE/vendors/tinymce/plugins/advimage/image.htm.

• It doesn't seem possible to parse text into paragraphs during private conversations. It ends up as a block of text.
    PSA: this is now a thing that browsers trust without hassle: https://itjustbugsme.com