If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: the IJAM category

edited 2013-02-28 21:09:40 in IJBM meta
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Because topics actually have, well, a content category, and a lot of my IJAM threads go in that category, rather than IJAM, because they're more relevant that way.  So I never found an IJAM category very useful.

Discuss.

Comments

• The site itself seems more toned towards the negative half of stimulus that interacts with human beings, if the site name itself is any indication.

Though, from what I remember, the category of IJAM was created due to demand, rather than as an experiment.

People were already making IJAMs anyway.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Yeah, I wasn't the one who created IJAM, I think.  Or I did it because other people wanted it even though I didn't think it made sense.

Just wanna be clear, I'm not shutting it down anytime soon (unless people really want me to).  I'm just expressing my disagreement with it.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

if the site name itself is any indication

hahahhaha

• I'm just expressing my disagreement with it.

I think it does fit, just like IJBM-Meta does, as soon as the topic of IJBM existed, people were going to discuss it in a metaphysical sense, just like they were going to go against the tide and discuss IJAM.

Logical human behavior.

• why do we need categories at all when context essentially serves the same purpose

• The only category that even has different functionality is "Members only"...

Well, and "back room", but I don't think I'm supposed to talk about that one :P

• BobBob
    edited 2014-04-29 17:13:34

I though it was commonly accepted that everyone has knowledge of but keeps quiet about back room

• Nothing interesting goes on there these days anyway

It's almost all just me and AU and GMH laughing at rejected spambot applications

Actually, that's pretty much what HH's mod category is like too