If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

both

• Damn moving situation. Had to drop out of class to prepare to go a new neighborhood.

• @Juan: The worst thing about that song is that it's infectious. I went window-shopping at thrift stores yesterday and on the way there the damn song was playing in my head just because I was thinking about thrift stores.

As an aside: does anybody else like to window-shop at thrift stores? There's something kinda cool about seeing what kind of old stuff people just give away. Admittedly, I did make an impulse buy--they had a clock like I've been looking for for years for only $4. Insert "one for every hour" here.

• edited 2013-02-28 05:48:08

How specific of a criteria do you have for clocks? I just look at my cellphone most of the time, although that's mainly because I'm not in the same room as my clock a lot of the time.

Do you collect clocks that are show merchandise?

• I saw the truth, and the truth saw me, that sure was awkward to explain.

• Counterclock! Long time, no see!

• How specific of a criteria do you have for clocks? I just look at my cellphone most of the time, although that's mainly because I'm not in the same room as my clock a lot of the time.

Do you collect clocks that are show merchandise?

Usually I just go for whatever I think will look good on my big wall o' clocks. I don't have any particular standards, 'cause it's supposed to look like a Doc Brown-esque random assortment anyway.

But for a couple years now I've wanted one of those old electric alarm clocks that has analog parts but gives the time as a numeric readout. You know, with the numbers on little things that rotate to give the time.

I never managed to find one very cheap, but the Ohio Thrift Store just happened to have one yesterday for $3.99, so I snatched that shit up.

• Counterclock! Long time, no see!

My clock senses were tingling, even though I was in the future. Long story.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

But for a couple years now I've wanted one of those old electric alarm clocks that has analog parts but gives the time as a numeric readout. You know, with the numbers on little things that rotate to give the time.

I have one of these!  Well, my dad does, rather, at home.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Are you talking about flip clocks? Man, I can't even remember the last time I actually saw one of those...

• edited 2013-02-28 08:38:40

Like a flip clock, yes, but the less common variation where the numbers aren't hinged in the middle.

Edit: you know what? I'll take a picture.

• edited 2013-02-28 09:10:57

flip clock

flip clock

• No rainbow star
    scratched my thigh with the velcro on my coat trying to sit before the stupid toilet finished up the autoflush and got the water everywhere

No success

I fucking hate over sensitive sensors
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Auto flush? Now that's just weird.
  • Bacon-cheese-egg-banana-tosti, because students are not allowed to cook lest it destroy their image.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

The Bicycle Thief is a very sad movie

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

what is it about?

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

it is about:

• A guy, who needs a bicycle for his new job, getting his bicycle stolen

• the degradation and immiseration of the working man by the social order and institutions of postwar Italy

• Has friends besides tanks now
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Video is down. 

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

^ I'm assuming that's why it's terrible?

• edited 2013-02-28 17:38:20
    Has friends besides tanks now

. . . Huh. (It was a guy going to multiple stores, getting a gallon of some drink in each hand, tossing them in some way and falling dramatically, then getting people to help him up because they think he tripped)

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I'm teaching a friend to read natal charts.

It's a fun night. :D

• You can change. You can.

The Bicycle Thief is a very sad movie

and then wicked became the founder of the american neo-realist movement

heh, don't I wish

YES THAT'S THE MODEL OF CLOCK MY DAD HAS

IT'S INTRIGUED ME SINCE MY CHILDHOOD

And the gallon smash prank is one of the more obnoxious ones out there.  Sympathy trolling is just pathetic.  Not to mention that creating a mess in order to pull a prank is extremely inelegant and stupid as hell.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Video is down. 

No it's not. :|

• >random b-day

>people eat candy with chopsticks

>re-enact sappy shoujo manga scenes while the rest plays drunk twister

>weeabro who lives downstairs shows us his room

>shitload of figurines

>topic of bad animu comes up

>5 peeps besides me have seen Kiss x Sis(3 dudes, 2 dudettes)

>excuses why we kept watching("I was hoping my fetish would come up" "The controversy was hilarious" "I read the Wikipedia summary" "I watched the abridged series(my excuse)" "It was cute" "After the Golden Shower I wondered whether or not they could top it")

>make remark about one of the bros having the hots for his sister

>forget he started doing judo recently

My back hurts.

• Has friends besides tanks now

That's hilarious.

So is Omegle.

Stranger: "what the hell is dubai?"

Roomie: "It's a kind of jam. How do you not know this?!"

I've occasionally thought about going onto Omegle and posting random crazy shit.

Like "hi...i have a problem / i just peed on my desk and then licked it and now i feel sick" or something totally stupid like that.

Thing is, though, most people's reactions to that are simply signing off.