If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • But you never had any to begin with.

Doner kebab sandwich? Why would you put a kebab in a sandwich?

• I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

As in, not served on a plate, but in bread. The way we all know Döner, but it isn't the way it originally was done in Turkey. Hence why I made this specification - the Döner Kebab in bread was invented in Germany. Or so we like to claim ;)

And, heh, ^^ Thor's Kebab? Fits ;)

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Is it true that, in Australia, it's possible for huge poisonous spiders to jump out of the shitter at random and kill you while you're taking the dump? If yes, I think I'll pass.

> only spiders

• I'm a damn twisted person

Doner kebab sandwich? Why would you put a kebab in a sandwich?

It's the culinary translation of asking somebody if they have the courage to ride with the devil. 

• You can change. You can.

So basically, they're David Lee Roth.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

actually i heard ie10 isn't that bad and is actually not slow

don't crucify me

but

ie10 is the one people who hate themselves enough to buy tablets use

• edited 2013-02-27 01:45:49

Edit: NVM stupid shitpost

• No rainbow star
    So I did an insanely hard quiz in a fan game

My patience was thin

Then I fought that goddamned fucking sand attacking asshole Aipom and ended ip breaking my x key out of rage

Sk I pulled my new bed out to grab the x key from my old laptop. Broke a drawer wheel

The x key didn't fit. So on to tearing apart the kitchen for sticky tac for mr broken key

Lost the x key

Took scissors to old laptop x key

Have somewhat functional frankenstein x key

TL;DR - Fuck friend only quiz features that DON'T ANNOUNCE THEMSELVES AS SUCH I THOUGHT THE QUIZ WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSSIBLE FOR THE AVERAGE PLAYER WEKL FUCK YOU I NOW HAVE THAT EGG ASSWIPES AND ALL IT COSTVME WAS AN X KEY A DRAWER WGELL ANOTHER X KEY SBD A TIN OF PATIEBCE

TL;DR TL;DR - Video games + sleepiness + me = bad idea

• It's the culinary translation of asking somebody if they have the courage to ride with the devil.

Is this a reference to something specific? 'cos, if it is, it's probably not what I'm thinking of.

• No rainbow star

All that and it was the white supports that were messed up and could have been easily fixed if I calmed down for five seconds...

Gah >.<

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Well, all I understood was "Mujahedin... Mujahedin... bla... Mujahedin..." Oh wait, that was the whole song! The singer's outfit and the background he chose for the singing seem a bit unfitting to the topic, though...

The rest is a short recap of Sharia Law. 

• I'm listening to ABBA and it's awesome.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Things I have learned today: The proper abbreviation for 'etcetera' is, indeed, etc. and not ect. as a lot of people have been telling me. This is due to the actual word itself (et cetera, which means 'and so forth', with the 'et' being entirely separate to the 'cetera' in the word, completely ruining the word if you abbreviate it as ect.).

Which makes my act of using etc. to annoy people just seem silly. >:c

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I have never been able to spell "etcetera" correctly without looking it up, in related news.

I always spell it like "eccetera" or some shit

• No rainbow star
    Found the x key
  • Time to take the caveman look to it's logical conclusion.

[x] Panther boxer

[x] Panther braces

[x] Panther headband

[x]Oversized club

• Has friends besides tanks now
    I didn't know anyone thought it was ect.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

so I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer to see what all the fuss is about

it turns out the fuss is pretty justified

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

hello Wicked.

So

the rebooted Journey Into Mystery starts with asgardian kids singing Shaft's theme but remodeled around Sif.

if you are not reading this, then I'm sorry that you're living such a sorry life.

Man I love Macklemore as much as the next guy but if Thrift Shop plays fucking again i will cut a bitch

• That sounds really great.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Juan - but in doing so you will become part of the cycle. The shirt you cut up will be donated to Goodwill by your victim's family. Macklemore will find it and write a hit song about wearing a murder victim's clothes. And it will be played twice as much as thrift shop. 

it's all part of the ouroboros of life

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

AHHHHHHHHHH customer service and math assignments don't mix.

they're the bane of my life.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Which one?

• Tom Hardy.