If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That I will never get to show this game to either Zizek OR Foucault

edited 2013-02-06 10:26:19 in Philosophy

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/01/30/castle-doctrine-preview/

You'd have to wonder how much they'd freak out. 

Comments

• Zizek still comments on pop culture phenomena, you could try to look if he has webcasts or the like.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Is that a freaking propaganda game about the Castle Doctrine?

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Žižek is actually a gamer himself, and he did analyze video games a couple of times in the past.

• I thought he played games with his son, not that he was really a big gamer himself.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I think I read an interview somewhere where it was mentioned that he has a CoD poster in his crib.

• Well, "has a poster of X" doesn't really say much, if posters are anything like action figures, as far as room decorations go (i.e, some people will have something just because it looks good, rather than out of genuine interest for the work of origin). Then again, I know very little of the mentality behind people's choice of posters. Are there any good poster-reviewing websites?