If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2013-02-05 16:23:03
    No rainbow star

^^ Oh I already knew that. Overworked and underpaid people definitely have no incentive to help people who are rude to them beyond the bare minimum

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

They do have an incentive there, actually: getting the rude customer to fuck off.

• No rainbow star

beyond the bare minimum

Which could involve an endless spiral of please hold

• Champion of the Whales

If anyone cares, something weird happened in the UK Parliament today.

A bill passed that got more votes from the opposition parties than the main governing party

Spoiler:
    The Same Sex Marriage Bill passed with 400 votes for/175 votes against with 139 Tory MPs voting against it

• But you never had any to begin with.

A shame it was 44% against, but whatever, it still passed.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    And just like that, my beautiful self portrait was rendered obsolete.

(they made me shave)
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Boilers are fucking dangerous, mark my word well.

• No rainbow star
    WHY that face as an avvie, Iron!?

I have a not-so-latent sadistic streak.

• Fucking shit, I'm fiending for a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening, but not only are there no copies available for non-reservers at Gamestop, all my cash is in the form of a Gamestop trade card.

God dammit.

• edited 2013-02-06 22:28:08
    Loser

So apparently Longfellow was picked to guest star on a Retsupurae video. The link is here for anyone who is interested (I would warn about language, but I doubt most anybody cares about that here).

• Has friends besides tanks now

Huh. I was wondering what he's up to these days.

• No rainbow star

JJ Abrams and Valva are discussing him directing a Portal movie

^o.o^

Seriously. I think this is the first time I've ever really nerded out over something

I posted about it in Vidya Games.

It's a terrible idea. An adaptation of a first-person game with a skeletal plot and only one speaking character?

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

He was picked when Slowbeef asked Facebook fans if they wanted to guest stare. Slowbeef did a few, and Longfellow's was the best:

Let this be a lesson: Longfellow a) had recording software already installed, b) had a good source video to make fun of and c) had (mostly) okay audio to give me to make this video.

No matter what, this is something we may do again, but regardless, give Longfellow a round of applause for being a good sport about doing an impromptu RP with no practice or whatever!

• >roomie hangs out with a person who suffers from Professor Oak syndrome(are you a boy or a girl?)

>morning returns, have to break down bed again because meter maid needs to be in the strategically placed closet behind it

>make breakfast, androgynous person pops up to say good morning scaring my breakfast to the floor

>turns out roomie is cheating on her boyfriend, so apparently it's a dude

>weird taste, BF looks three times better than androgynous dude

Oh well, she asked me to help cover for him if neccessary, so blackmail material is always nice to have.

• Blackmail is such an ugly word, call it something like "information bargaining".

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I prefer 'extortion'. The X makes it sound cool.

• edited 2013-02-07 10:01:04
    No rainbow star
    I prefer African American Mailing
  • edited 2013-02-07 10:54:16

So apparently Longfellow was picked to guest star on a Retsupurae video. The link is here for anyone who is interested (I would warn about language, but I doubt most anybody cares about that here).

Hah, that's pretty cool, gotta watch it now.

Edit: Ahh, he's very good at it. I didn't know he made LPs, I think I'll go watch them.

I think that there's a greater chance of me getting pregnant than managing to learn Shariah Law.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Well, nobody said law was easy. :P

Indeed. :P

Yet, the part of our Comparative Law Tradition course that deals with Shariah Law manages to concentrate so many complex divisions, Arabic terminology and much more in only ten pages that it isn't healthy.

• No rainbow star

Thought I should share

-fiddles with the volume-

...?

-jumps forward in the video-

>:/

-hits refresh-

Nothing...weird!

-hits the mute button a few times-

What the hell?!

-plays another video just to be on the safe side-

Okay, my computer's working, so what the...

...OH!

I am seriously embarrassed that it took me that long.

• No rainbow star

^ It had me going for a while too. I was expecting it to literally layer all Nickelback songs on top of each other

• >2013

>Still bitching at Nickelback

Blonde gypsy seeress, you're not gonna be Bavarian dress blonde's replacement as the one that got away.

In fairness, the video was posted in 2010.

• Someone should tell that person that "hits" are not the same as "good songs"