If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

I don't know, because that happens to me a lot, as well.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

post about it on ijbm, thereby further delaying yourself

duh

• You can change. You can.

fucking do it

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

@Storm: in my case, it's that I put off playing a game or whatnot because I know I have work to do, then procrastinate, and in the end I neither play nor do that work, instead spending some hours wasting my time on stuff like IJBMing.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Well, it's past midnight, so I guess I am 19 years old now.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

and i am once again older than somebody.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Have you felt there are things you like doing but don't want to start to do? Like a video game that you would spend hours at a time playing, but can't get yourself to turn the console on? Essentially procrastinating something you like.

I hate that. IJBM, what do?

This. This is the reason why I have such a huge backlog.

• edited 2012-12-27 18:11:29
    Has friends besides tanks now
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

^^ I knew that that video will bite me in the ass one day. :D

Thanks, guys!

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Oscar bait is the only reason that grown-ups have anything at all to watch in a movie theater anymore, with four months of awards season compensating for the other eight months of craven superhero franchises, anemic romantic comedies, and whatever Adam Sandler wipes off his shoe.

Aaaaaaand ignored.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

all I know about Django Unchained is that it was supposed to feature Frank Ocean's "Wiseman" in the soundtrack and then didn't for some reason.

It's probably racists people going "it was made up in the 60s! It's not a REAL holiday!".

I'd say that's a silly reason, though I was admittedly unaware that it was that recent an invention.

I've never really seen anyone complain about Earth Day or Mother's Day, which were made up in the 60s and I think, 30s respectively. So that's kind of a bullshit reason to complain.

Honestly, is there even a holiday that wasn't made up at one point or another?

No, but some are older than others, and people always respect old things for some reason.

• edited 2012-12-27 19:58:14
    You can change. You can.

Its yield includes some of recent American cinema's most resonant triumphs (Titanic

ahahaha

Anyway, I actually agree with the article because it states something that I've been saying for ages: The Academy's criteria regarding film is botched. Hell, I still recall Shirley MacLaine apparently it wasn't her, shit. But I do remember an Academy member going on record about Beauty and the Beast being up for Best Picture as she considered it not to be a real film and creating the implicit veto on animated movies in that particular category (And most of the others, let's face it)

• edited 2012-12-27 19:57:14
    Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

So, the value of my cards is $330

Now sure how I should put them on eBay.

I'm thinking low starting bid and BIN with Best Offer.

• fucking do it

The funny thing is that I posted in part so that I'd get this answer, so that I'd feel like actually doing it. Thanks!

Regardless, 3D modeling with a bad hand is more annoying than I expected, I'll probably stop anyways.

• Since crossposting links from IJBM to FB and vice versa has now become standard procedure for me: http://www.reddit.com/r/avocadosgonewild/ (Excuse me for linking Reddit, but I'm pretty wasted right nao)

Went to this shit today: and afterwards, went to frat to celebrate oldest bro's bday. I'm now in a state in which I'm convinced lame puns are good enough to be written on a beermat for remembrance.

It is great to me that that subreddit actually asks you if you're eighteen.

There's this bitchin' costume party held every year at the Tech Student Club (which is also one of, if not the best alternative clubs in Belgrade), to which I didn't go, unfortunately, but a pal of mine told me about his experience.

Among cca 3000 people that were there, the ones who stood out the most are a group of a bit more than 20 students who cosplayed as an entire funeral procession, complete with black suits and dresses, a huge cross, flowers, candles and a guy in a coffin. They ended up leaving the coffin in one of the corners, surrounded it with all the requisites and went to do their own thing, while the poor sod in the coffin stayed there to blink at the ceiling for pretty much the whole night, until the rest of the crew came to exit the same way as they had entered.

I wish to have sex with the mind of the genius who came up with that idea.

• edited 2012-12-27 22:22:57
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@Storm: in my case, it's that I put off playing a game or whatnot because I know I have work to do, then procrastinate, and in the end I neither play nor do that work, instead spending some hours wasting my time on stuff like IJBMing.

iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Left work a full hour earlier than scheduled. We close at 10, I was scheduled until 11, and it was so slow that I was done with everything I had to do at 9:20 and spent the last forty minutes just hanging out and occasionally bagging someone's purchase.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Went to watch Wreck-It-Ralph. God, that was a good movie, damn, I cried in the cinema. It's been years since I've done that.

• I want a dog.

Really badly.

It only occurred to me today just how deeply I still miss the dog we had since I was a kid until he died in 2009.

=(

• I went to watch that movie on Christmas eve.

"If that little kid likes me...how bad can I be?"

Goddammit, I promised I wouldn't cry...

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Hey, you wanna see a hot character?

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

never change glenn.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Looks like poop.