If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Digimon Adventure is on Itunes!

edited 2012-11-10 12:26:37 in IJAM

The complete first Season of Digimon is now available for purchase on iTunes!

IIRC, this is the first time it's EVER been officially released in the United States. How did I not know of this before?!

Comments

• edited 2012-11-10 12:27:39
    There is love everywhere, I already know

IIRC, this is the first time it's EVER been officially released in the United States. How did I not know of this before?!

It was released on DVD with a 40 page photobook in September early October, actually. Retails for about 60-80 dollars.

• Huh, okay then.

Well, I guess I'd rather pay $25 for the digital release anyway.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Is Adventure 02 already on iTunes? New Video is releasing it on DVD soon and I'm assuming that they're the ones with the rights now.

I'm just waiting for Tamers and Frontier.

• Isn't Tamers available on Hulu?

• edited 2012-11-15 02:01:21

Tamers is on Hulu subbed, yeah.

Come to think of it, doesn't it make more sense for a series about Digital Monsters be released through digital distribution?

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Isn't Tamers available on Hulu?

Not American, plus digital distribution has never satisfied me anyways.

^ Not really. Unless you were distributing the monsters themselves.