If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Definitely not gay.

I noticed that there's a group of posters who regularly posted in Chagen threads.

Most of them are banned (Myrmidon, Vorpy) and others have left (Zudak), but I think Saturn's still around at least.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Saturn was banned but given another chance.

Zudak is cool; I only see him on #yackfest these days unfortunately.  He's not the YTP-spouting person I once knew, unfortunately; he seems more subdued these days.  Though he did @topic "I am a vampire and".

• edited 2012-11-03 11:24:01
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

saturn was banned, but now he's not

if only we had a tool that could wipe all the posts by banned users, we could have eliminated all traces of him

of chagen, i mean

not saturn, he's back already, it would be hard to wipe all traces of him

• Definitely not gay.

Oh yeah, and don't forget Hatter!

Hatter was like Chagen's Dark Link.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

he is gone too

• Definitely not gay.

Note "was".

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

i am just trying to remind myself, since you made me remember he existed

• You know, I don't think I actually dislike any banned user here.

Though maybe that's just because they aren't here anymore.  Certainly, some people were a bit annoying when they were around, but some people that aren't banned are pretty annoying sometimes too.

• Definitely not gay.

Oh and speaking of banned users:

GB is my new head-Karkat. Sorry, Alkthash.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Though he did @topic "I am a vampire and".

Such stuff is a regular occurence with #yackfest topics.

I haven't been to #yackfest in months, BTW. I should change that.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Crap, reading that thing Nova linked is making me want to export lotsa drama. Man, how I wish there was some kind of Tv Tropes off-shoot forum like this one, with a thread about making fun of other websites so I could post about that. And Milos could be a mod

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

i don't really know why

It's because you hate life. 

• Definitely not gay.

Man, how I wish there was some kind of Tv Tropes off-shoot forum like this one, with a thread about making fun of other websites so I could post about that. And Milos could be a mod

That's a bit...beyond what I was thinking.

k

eighteen pages in and the site's down for maintenance

this is probably my cue to just stop

(jeez, this is not fun in any way, even in a "haha he is so pathetic look at him" way. it's just sad.)

• Definitely not gay.

it's just sad.

Chagen is a sad little man.

Of course he's also a pissy little man, so there's that.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

My AVG subscription is going to expire in a week. Does anyone know any better anti-virus programs? Free or otherwise?

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Avast! is great. If you have genuine Windows, Security Essentials is quite rad.

• Having a Homestuck-themed dance to look forward to makes coming to work on Saturday much more bearable.

"That's a bit...beyond what I was thinking."

Did you have to lampshade it like that?
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Are Eridan cosplayers required to limbo at said dance?

• That'd take a lot of guts.

...though there was the one time we all limboed with a Meenah cosplayer's trident.
  • Kichigai birthday!!

I just got this weird glitch

It only happened with this thread too

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It's a glitch in the new Vanilla software. When there's a new post in a thread when you've most recently viewed an earlier page of the thread, all of the posts after that page are considered new.

• You can change. You can.

Blagh, I actually came to college to kill my boredom.

what is my life

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I used to do that last Term.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^Join a club?

• You can change. You can.

there are no clubs here

only hell and computers

Malk that's a bad suggestion. College clubs are where you go if you want to murder your love for something you once enjoyed. 

• pins and needles pins and needles ffff
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So it turns out that fried haggis balls are one of the most delicious things I've ever had in my life.

Did you type that so somebody(probably Eelektross) would go ew ew gross and act silly?