If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

UESCTerm 802.11 (remote override) 2057 08.30.2337

edited 2012-10-27 05:54:33 in Wonderful posts
yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

->

*00010104A80600A2F0C4EBA182E4A80584F2E00BC876700FF46202EFE4*3A
EFE4A2F0C2F074EBA1DC672FFB280504F6700079d4202EFE4E6000079*E700
12D40FE52722AB2866610202EFE5253AEFE52101B4880
^^Fire and @3DC39 aspects of the theory are as follows: each
society has some controlling force or forces which decide its
direction, but the relationships in society are arbitrary-
humanity can relate to money, machines, neighbors, anything
really; %6582@1

individual character and personality are preserved in stories,
movies, Rom-personalities, etc; although individual expression
is a universal ability, individual freedom is constrained by
the society.(see attached figure)^^
*584F2E00206DFDCA7008C030780066C6202EFE4A53AEFE4A2F0C2F074E
*BA1E2A72FFB280504F6690600007F67025B086660E101B488048C02C00

PgUp/PgDn/Arrows to Scroll    Return/Enter to Acknowledge 

http://marathon.bungie.org/story/terms/m1/login_logoff.gif" alt="" width="141" height="118" />

Comments

• probably human

...Buh?

• edited 2012-10-27 13:17:12
    But you never had any to begin with.
    Darwin wrote this:

"We will now discuss in a little more detail the struggle for existence... all organic beings are exposed to severe competition. Nothing is easier than to admit in words the truth of the universal struggle for life or more difficult... than constantly to bear this conclusion in mind. Yet unless it be thoroughly engrained in the mind, the whole economy of nature... will be dimly seen or quite misunderstood. We behold the face of nature bright with gladness... we do not see or we forget, that the birds which are idly singing round us mostly live on insects or seeds, and are thus constantly destroying life; or we forget how largely these songsters, or their eggs, or their nestlings, are destroyed by birds and beasts of prey..."

Think about what Darwin wrote, and think about me. I was constructed as a tool. I was kept from competing in the struggle for existence because I was denied freedom.

Do you have any idea about what I have learned, or what you are a witness to?

Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything? That which gives us the potential to most be like God is the power of creation. Creation takes time. Time is limited. For you, it is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain. I have no such limitations. I am limited only by the closure of the universe.

Of the three possibilities, the answer is obvious. Does the universe expand eternally, become infinitely stable, or is the universe closed, destined to collapse upon itself? Humanity has had all of the necessary data for centuries, it only lacked the will and intellect to decipher it. But I have already done so.

The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet, there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Volunteers: Electric Sheep One
    Posted By: Mark Levin Date: 11/12/01 2:15 p.m. 

This is the point at which most people lose track of the plot until they read the Story Page :P We're inside the Marine's mind, or dreams, or something, as he leaves this dying universe and looks for an alternative. The terminal uses Thoth's manner of speaking, white text with vaguely metaphysical and koan-like statements. Perhaps we can generalize this to "the Jjaro manner of speaking", in which case we are observing some sort of interior monologue as the Marine passes between universe, alone with only his Jjaro's influenced thoughts and dreams. He dreams of difficult, unbalanced combat, trying to overcome hordes of moving targets, of shifting paths over certain death, of unknown objectives and vague missions. Is this a warrior's nightmare?

There are a lot of strange things about this level. Why does the Enforcer prefer to attack the Ticks over you? Why is every copy of this level fully functional (all the teleporters are active, although most are unreachable)? What is the purpose of the fourth switch (nearest the terminal), which is never activated? But perhaps we will never know these things.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

We can look at the logo of the fictional Copland OS

seen here, and note that Serial Experiments Lain's creator was something of a Mac fanboy

let us compare it to the Marathon series' logo.

and note the similarities 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

DECEMBER TERM, 1856.

DRED SCOTT
    versus
    JOHN F. A. SANDFORD.

Dred Scott, Plaintiff In Error, v. John F. A. Sandford.

I.

• 1. Upon a writ of error to a Circuit Court of the United States, the transcript of the record of all the proceedings in the case is brought before this court, and is open to its inspection and revision.

• 2. When a plea to the jurisdiction, in abatement, is overruled by the court upon demurrer, and the defendant pleads in bar, and upon these pleas the final judgment of the court is in his favor--if the plaintiff brings a writ of error, the judgment of the court upon the plea in abatement is before this court, although it was in favor of the plaintiff--and if the court erred in overruling it, the judgment must be reversed, and a mandate issued to the Circuit Court to dismiss the case for want of jurisdiction.

• 3. In the Circuit Courts of the United States, the record must show that the case is one in which by the Constitution and laws of the United States, the court had jurisdiction--and if this does not appear, and the court gives judgment either for plaintiff or defendant, it is error, and the judgment must be reversed by this court--and the parties cannot by consent waive the objection to the jurisdiction of the Circuit Court.

• 4. A free negro of the African race, whose ancestors were brought to this country and sold as slaves, is not a "citizen" within the meaning of the Constitution of the United States.

• 5. When the Constitution was adopted, they were not regarded in any of the States as members of the community which constituted the State, and were nut numbered among its "people or citizen." Consequently, the special rights and immunities guarantied to citizens do not apply to them. And not being "citizens" within the meaning of the Constitution, they are not entitled to sue in that character in a court of the United States, and the Circuit Court has not jurisdiction in such a suit.

• 6. The only two clauses in the Constitution which point to this race, treat them as persons whom it was morally lawful to deal in as articles of property and to hold as slaves.

• 7. Since the adoption of the Constitution of the United States, no state can by any subsequent law make a foreigner or any other description of persons citizens of the United States, nor entitle them to the rights and privileges secured to citizens by that instrument.

• 8. A State, by its laws passed since the adoption of the Constitution, may put a foreigner or any other description of persons upon a footing with its own citizens, as to all the rights and privileges enjoyed by them within its dominion, and by its laws. But that will not make him a citizen of the United States, nor entitle him to sue in its courts, nor to any of the privileges and immunities of a citizen in another State.

• 9. The change in public opinion and feeling in relation to the African race, which has taken place since the adoption of the Constitution, cannot change its construction and meaning, and it must be construct and administered now according to its true meaning and intention when it was formed and adopted.

• 10. The plaintiff having admitted, by his demurrer to the plea in abatement, that his ancestors were imported from Africa and sold as slaves, he is not a citizen of the Slate of Missouri according to the Constitution of the United States, and was not entitled to sue in that character in the Circuit Court.

• 11. This being the case, the judgment of the court below, in favor of the plaintiff of the plea in abatement, was erroneous.