If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Is there a line between them? Fear is a common cause for the uglier things people do.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

I'd assume it's where you go from thinking "We have to stop them!" to "I hate these people for having different beliefs and racial backgrounds!"

"We have to stop them!" is already very, very problematic. And generally, it implies the latter as well.

• So I got the cryo treatment for my plantar warts. They carved holes into my foot until it bled and sealed them with shots of liquid nitrogen. I laughed.

And now I walk with a worse limp.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^, ^^^ : I have a feeling that if you asked them "do you hate these people for having different beliefs and/or racial backgrounds?", they'd say no.  They'd say that they would be okay with [group] if not for the fact that [group] is taking over their [country/culture/city/etc.].

• > Uncle invites us for lunch

> One of the invitees was my professor just a year ago

It's going to be an awkward lunch.

• a little muffled
    Ica: My (HP) laptop has no built in CD drive. Though it actually came packaged with an external one.

Looked it up, and yep, Apple isn't planning making computers with CD drives any more. They make it too easy to use software and watch movies that you didn't buy from Apple.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

They make it too easy to use software and watch movies that you didn't buy from Apple.

Is that like an evil plan or an actual thing they're doing with their marketing because it could go both ways.

Their official explanation is that they're completely obsolete and nobody uses them, but Apple isn't stupid enough to actually think that, so it can't be their actual reason.

• That's pretty seedy.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Well, better reason for me to diss Apple now.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

I'm not sure that "seedy" is the word for this, but I don't think that it's a particularly good idea for quite a few reasons.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

It's Bastion being Bastion. And my only regret is that I couldn't work a pun into this post. 

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

People need to stop using > and saying "implying." Its just repetitive and fuck you if you do it.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Kraken - ouch. Hopefully your foot will get better in a week or so.

Hey Alkthash if its okay, can you get on #yackfest. I have some things I need to ask you about going through loss, if that's okay.

• >implying that annoyance will not just make them do it more

Also, singing My Heart Will Go On in a bass voice has now become a monthly occassion.

Sometimes I wonder where my life is going.

Who still does things out of that kind of immature spite?

• a little muffled
    > expecting people who use 4chan speak to be mature

Not only did you imply correctly, what you implied was also correct.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

>people who use the "implying" meme without green text actually know what they're doing

• edited 2012-10-24 16:17:43
    Has friends besides tanks now

>IJBM has the right shade of green text

Or is this the right shade?

The correctness, it rejuvenates me

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

Getting It Right: The first step towards actual relevance.

• >C.S.Lewis.quote

>implying it's called greentexting and not arrowtexting

• edited 2012-10-24 16:34:54
    I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

>2012

>not calling it le meme arrows

>le Costanza face

A5G3f.jpg

• Kichigai birthday!!

I used to be an internet poster but then I got a meme arrow to the knee.

LIKED THIS MEME JOKE? THEN SUBSCRIBE , RATE & COMMENT FOR MORE HILARIOUS MEME HUMOUR.

• You combined several memes into something that's like a mega-meme. I wonder if you combine enough memes, would you destroy the internet?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Memes are SERIOUS WEIRD TWITTER YOUTUBE POOP TECHNOTRASH ART and if you can't UNDERSTAND THEM maybe you should just STOP BEING A NEWFAG and GO BACK TO REDDITGAG.