If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Heinz Automatic

edited 2012-09-25 02:53:35 in IJAM

I have no idea what the fuck this is, but it's freaking hilarious.

Comments

• Poot dispenser here

Buy it use it trash it break it fix it change it melt upgrade it

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

>Putting ketchup

>On hotdogs

burn these heretics

• How do you not put ketchup on hot dogs?  It's like, the first thing out of 2-5 condiments.

^I live in Chicago. You don't put ketchup on hot dogs over here. You just don't.

• edited 2012-09-29 03:33:46
    Poot dispenser here

I live in Arizona and I know not to do that. You can have onions, relish and sauerkraut, but you don't bring ketchup into this.

• a little muffled

I have literally never heard of people eating hot dogs without ketchup.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Ketchup and hot dogs should never meet.

Then again, nothing should ever meet ketchup.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Ketchup makes for a nice ingredient in French beef stew (or at least that's what my mom calls it).

• Ketchup should go on fries. Mustard goes on hotdogs.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Mustard is the ketchup for aristocrats.

If you hate mustard, you suck forever, with no chance of redemption.

• How do you not put ketchup on hot dogs?  It's like, the first thing out of 2-5 condiments.

• You can change. You can.

Fucking plebs and their not using ketchup for hot dogs.

• This is like the fifth time we've had this conversation isn't it?

Any way, best hotdog has a toasted bun, flame grilled dog, and ketchup and mustard.  

• a little muffled

This is like the fifth time we've had this conversation isn't it?
    About hot dogs specifically? I don't think so. About condiments in general? More than five.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Remind me why Americans named tomato sauce after that guy from Pokemon again?

• edited 2012-09-29 12:43:07
    a little muffled

Ketchup isn't tomato sauce....

Well, I mean, it's a sauce made from tomatoes, but it's not...tomato sauce.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It is.

At least, what we call tomato sauce is basically your ketchup, with only minor differences.

• a little muffled

But that's confusing. >:{

Tomato sauce means pasta sauce dammit.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No, pasta sauce is called pasta sauce, and covers a variety of sauces. Tomato sauce is a sauce made of tomatoes. Ketchup doesn't exist because that's a dumb name.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

gotta ketchup all

^^We call pasta/pizza sauce Marinara Sauce over here. I don't think we ever use the term "tomato sauce".

• You can change. You can.

Pomodoro sauce over here.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

We have both ketchup and tomato sauce. Tomato sauce is liquid, while ketchup is mushier.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

• In Scotland (and I think the North of England) "tomato sauce" is for pasta and pizza and such. Red sauce is what you guys call ketchup.

^Funny, "red sauce" is another name for (usually low-quality) Marinara Sauce. Or at least it is in New York.

• a little muffled
    Here too.