If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

that weird part of youtube

edited 2012-08-16 05:02:23 in IJAM
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I don't know about the people who are writing this, but as far as I can see, that's all I use Youtube for.  All those crazy videos.  I'm a big fan of YTPs.

Okay, and finding random j-pop and classical music.  And AMVs/MADs.  And maybe some World's Scariest/Most Insane/Craziest/etc. Police Chases/Car Crashes/etc..

Rarely, some cute animal videos.

You mean people use Youtube for other things?

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Youtube is my music player of choice. >.>

• Has friends besides tanks now

I often use YouTube for music, but much earlier this morning, I was using it to watch cute animal/exotic animals befriending people videos. And I stumbled upon something about cryptids which was kind of interesting.

• Eh, usually music, Let's Plays and some funny weird stuff.
  • Sometimes I'll end up watching things like people popping really big zits.

and then I can't eat cream cheese the rest of the week

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

zits

I read that word as...something else >.>

It made that sentence very disturbing.

• You can change. You can.

why would you do that

anyway i just go to it for any video i want to watch. most of the time this leads to music when it's something that isn't on my winamp library.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Oh yeah, also gameplay vids.

One of the cool things about these times is that you can look up internet video to find out whether a claim about a rumor in a videogame is true.

• They're somethin' else.

Everytime someone states that they're in the weird part of youtube, I can't help but think "if this is the weirdest of youtube you've seen, you should be thankful".

• I didn't even realize until just now (after having read the OP several times already) that GMH was suggesting that he uses the weird part of Youtube.

No, GMH, you don't.

• edited 2012-08-16 14:02:21
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Exactly what constitutes "the weird part of Youtube" varies from person to person.  And I've definitely seen that comment around YTP videos.

Also, around random strange clips from obscure anime.  Or other odd memes.  So you might find this comment on a video combining the pomf meme in garry's mod videos, for example.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I think the weirdest and most disturbing thing I've seen on YouTube was Goosh Goosh. So if I'm not watching something comparable, I don't feel that I'm really in the weird part of it.

• No rainbow star

^ I looked it up

That was something. Still doesn't beat the mummified rat with a hornets nest image I saw for most bizarre thing in the last 24 hours, however

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

/me looks up "goosh goosh"

osaka-reversed.jpg

• Mostly LP's.  Not a whole lot else.