If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Old Republic

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't think it actually matters about the level, so long as you're high enough to be able to jump on the Fleet.

• probably human

That, I can do.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Well, this is a useful tool for comparing timezones to GMT, anyway.

Australian Eastern Standard Time, my time, is GMT+10. So I'm ten hours ahead of the time shown on this server.

I would like all available people to meet on the fleet between 4AM-4:30AM GMT on Sunday, according to this website. This is 2PM my time.

Please make sure to be there.

• Will do, Nova.  Republic or Imp Fleet btw?  I'm assuming Pub, but I thought I should be sure.

Also, I don't know if I should ask, but what's this about sentencing, Lin?

Republic Fleet, that day

Okay. Please do not forget; be on the Republic Fleet in four hours.

• probably human

Oh, shoot, Republic Fleet?

...I don't even have a pub character on your server. >_>

:V

That complicates things.

I haff discovered

You level up much more than expected if you play dedicatedly in a party who is doing the same stuff as you.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Group XP bonuses. And we did 3 heroics with that other guy.

I know about the Group XP Bonuses, but I do believe it's only 25% extra per player. So we each should have been only getting 62.5% of the EXP we normally got from killing an enemy.

I think the tipping point was the Heroics- or rather, all the extra elite mobs we killed while clearing them.

Haha, I think I went a bit overboard getting companion gifts for Tempera and Cityface.

I also have no idea what's up with this glitch with Nadia.

• She actually looks kind of mysterious in that portrait, like her face is in shadow or whatever. Better than having her in what I've seen other players call (and I can kind of see why) a Force-user's "gimp mask", anyway.

So I was thinking we oughtta make an Imp guild.  I talked to you briefly on Tempera last night, Nova (although you didn't show as online even though I'd friended you, so don't know what's up with that), I know that Forzare's still playing because I ended up on the opposite team from him in one warzone recently, and of course dmboogie's got a character on the Imp side but IIRC not on the Pub side.  So that's four right there, and if Lin and Alk can join us then we'd be halfway to getting the required number of members for a guild bank.

Actually, last night me and Nova joined an Imp guild.
  • edited 2012-07-31 15:43:16
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Subscription – A service designed for players who want unrestricted access to all the game features via ongoing subscription or by redeeming a Game Time Card. In addition to gaining access to all game content as our current subscribers do now, subscribers will receive ongoing monthly grants of Cartel Coins, the new virtual currency that will be introduced later this fall. Cartel Coins can be used to purchase valuable in-game items including customizable gear and convenience features that will enhance the game play experience.

I... well, I could actually live with this. It's great to know that my money won't have been wasted, and I can continue to fund the game.

• edited 2012-07-31 19:00:25
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Plus we get 150 Cartel Coins for every month we've been subscribed up until now, and 200 for every month we're subscribed until it goes FTP, and we get an item I guess?  So that's nice.

It's not entirely clear how much those coins will actually be worth come fall, but it's something.

• edited 2012-07-31 19:05:01
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And see, I don't actually have a problem with paying for a subscription, so I'll be getting like... 1000 Cartel Coins a month, on top of like... a thousand- a thousand and a half Cartel Coins immediately after it goes free-to-play.

Also, it's apparently planned for November.

And maybe we can convince INUH to play after this! :P

• edited 2012-07-31 19:10:06
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Well, my computer currently has a storage capacity of 120GB, so maybe after I do some upgrading.

Who is this "INUH" fellow of whom you speak?

Enough with these reboots and reimaginings! Bring us back the old mod staff from before the logo change!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    no don't make me go back to being powerless

Who is this "INUH" fellow of whom you speak?

He's a guy who's new name I won't use until he agrees to play. >:/

• Actually, last night me and Nova joined an Imp guild.

Oh, which one and can you trick them into letting the likes of me in? ;)

As for the game going F2P, I'm surprised that so many people are so outraged and think that this is either the death knell for TOR or that it's going to be popular but filled with annoying 12-year-olds in the future.  I'm willing to wait and see what happens.

Sure. We joined this guild. Just apply there and you should be able to join, no sweat. At the most, I'll ask them to add you when I play over the weekend.

Alkthash: ... We need to play Cityface and Tempera more. I'm assuming we'll probably have to be around the end of Chapter 1 in our storylines for this.

Or we could just go with Alkinell and Noximillian on the Republic side.

Players will need to reach mid-level on at least one character per faction to complete the quests to obtain HK-51.

Is all.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I'm back in the game and leveling Akasaska again.

Level 45 woooo

who the hell is akasaska

my jedi guardian

cmon nova get with the times