If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Old Republic

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Well I thought you were going by technical days since I get off work early in the morning.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I didn't think of that. :V

• Oh well, I'll log onto Raniss in a few hours (10 PM Friday EDT, which translates to noon Nova's time I believe), so hopefully we can get together with at least one more person and create a guild, even if we have to coerce and/or bribe some poor sucker into being the fourth.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I'll be on in about... three and a half hours.

I'm online now, as Feyrl/Tempera (Tempera is the character's name). I have Maikha added to my friends list, but if anyone has any Imperial characters they wish me to add...

two minutes in and I already love the Sith Inquisitor

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

sith inquisitor is a lot of fun

• edited 2012-07-08 22:52:50
    I'm a damn twisted person
    Is it me or does facial scaring in TOR always hit on the right side of the face?

No, you can choose what side of the face it hits. I just chose the right side because it was the second scar option I saw.

Lord Zash is best Sith.

biochem can make medpacs that heal both you and your companions

:O

• I have never really needed medpacks.
    Not even when playing your knight? I swear, knights burn through medpaks like crazy.

There are a lot of battles, for me, which run very, very close. Medpacs and stim packs have often turned the tide of the battle for me.

Like, with Lord Vivicar, I believe I was left on something like thirty health when I killed him, and it was only due to a medpac and a Resolve Stim that I had had enough time to knock him out.

• Well most times I end up with a surplus of outdated medpacks.

... I just got 320,000 credits essentially for free.

I don't know if it will work for anyone who reaches Level 50 now, but anyone who was Level 50 before the 1.3 update hit can receive a quest from the PVP boards on the fleet. You turn it in to the bounty board right next to it, and you can choose between either a full set of Recruit PVP gear, or a token you can sell for 320,000 credits.

Sweet.

uh-oh

darth zash is level 33

this means i may end up fighting her at the end of act 1

:(

fucking fuck I* hate it when combat glitches the fuck out

just fucking work properly and stop telling me I can't heal Aric when he's right fucking there three metres in front of me with nothing in between us why the fuck can't I see him and heal him

or fucking heal myself when i click on my portrait how about you make that actually work too that would also be cool

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    sounds like really bad lag

Best connection I've had to date, actually. Four bars of service.

It's been fine since. Just when I first logged in.

also almost off Tatooine, yaaay

almost on Alderaan, less yay

What planet hit the right mix of big and stuff to do without being a slog to get around? For me it was Coruscant.
  • edited 2012-07-09 23:08:42
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Peanut Butter Jedi Time

gaiz

we might as well give up

we will never find a guild name better than this\

^ Coruscant, definitely. Illium.

• edited 2012-07-10 01:49:47
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Argh. I wish Forex was a better tank- his threat generation fucking sucks, he can't hold more than one opponent's threat at a time. And he doesn't have all that much more health than me, so when I inevitably have to stop healing him to start healing me, he dies very quickly.

It would help if I had better gear for him, but that would require me to progress through quests, which I can't do because he's not good enough to deal with the quests. :|

Setting him to tank mode would help :B

Not enough to make him the best tank ever, but enough to keep aggro on a single elite.

• So, by now Raniss is at 48 and Faress is close behind at more than 3/4 of the way through level 47, and I thought that maybe this weekend we could schedule a time for four of us to log onto our fifties or close-to-fifties on one side or the other and run Directive 7.  I've still got to do it with both characters, and it looks like it would be reasonably challenging for a level 50 or 49.  And then we can get a guild started, maybe.  (I'm now unguilded again on the Imp side.)

Who's in?

Also, after experiencing the awesomeness that is Blizz, it is almost painful having to add Skadge to my party.  What an asshole he is.  I *am* about to add Nadia over on Raniss, though, so hopefully that'll make up for it somewhat.

Alk? Lin? DMBoogie?

I thought that maybe this weekend we could schedule a time for four of us to log onto our fifties or close-to-fifties on one side or the other and run Directive 7.

• edited 2012-07-18 20:31:39
    Oh. I don't have anything close to fifty. At best, I can field a forty.

And I probably will have even less time to play next week, given my sentencing.

I don't think we actually need 50's, that was just a thing. :V

• probably human

Closest thing I have to a 50 is 30, but she isn't even on your server. :C

The dude on your server is only level 10-ish.