If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Legend of Korra

18910111214»

Comments

• You can change. You can.

Sounds legit

• That's probably how I'm going to die.

let it be noticed that he said it and thus he justifies the act i'll perform in the future where i kill him for punning

• edited 2012-06-25 01:36:56

As dumb as the rest of the ending was, the murder-suicide was pretty hardcore for Nickelodeon.

I bet they're gonna back out on it, though. One or both of them will turn out to have survived.

• ^ See, that's the thing about the finale. I could have responded to that with "no, they definitely just proved they're willing to take the hard way out and do things to their characters that have lasting consequences" and it would have been totally accurate except for the very last minute of the episode.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

As long as the equalist don't magically disband and instead just reform into a political movement I am ok with the restoring bending department.

• I figure the Lieutenant is going to take up the Equalist cause next season. At least, I hope so.

Also, shipping is the worst thing.

• edited 2012-06-25 16:19:57
    smote

I thought the Lieutenant was supposed to be dead? Although I guess he just got thrown into some crates.

^^ I dunno, between lacking a leader as strong as Amon and the backlash that comes from bombing a bunch of ships and holding the entire city hostage I think the cause is going to be set back a long ways. Then again, with Tarlokk out of the picture maybe his place on the council will be filled by a nonbender and Tenzin will have the good sense to support them.

Well, considering there has been historical precedents of terrorists becoming famous politicians (Navarro-Wolfe) I wouldn't really consider it unfeasible for the Equalist party to be a thing.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

there has been historical precedents of terrorists becoming famous politicians (Navarro-Wolfe)

I would have gone with Hitler as the most obvious example.

Err, really? I mean, he fought on WWI, sure, and I know Germany won at all, but it's not like he came back on power because Germans were exactly against the idea of regaining the power that they once had, were they?

• edited 2012-06-25 18:25:38
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Before he became a successful leader, he tried to lead an armed uprising.

The Nazis were small-time until some time after that.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

After he was captured at the end of World War II, the Allied powers made sure to allow Amon to depower Hitler so as never to let him endanger the world with his bending again.

• edited 2012-06-25 21:14:14
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

LoL.