If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

How can I hold all this goonery?

edited 2012-05-28 15:59:47 in General

Seriously, how?

Comments

• But you never had any to begin with.

• Has friends besides tanks now

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

• This is what goes through my head whenever I read one of CP's threads.
  • I'm a damn twisted person

How can I hold all this goonery?

Terpanation 

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

You may make fun of them, but how many people see their creations turned into a museum exhibition?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

On the flip side, SA was also responsible for SWAP.avi.

• I got nothing against goons seeing as I'm one myself. Then again, ^.

• You can change. You can.

It's almost as if SA was a community with millions of individuals ranging from the most annoying douchebags to pretty decent people, huh?

• Champion of the Whales

It's almost as if SA was a community with millions of individuals ranging from the most annoying douchebags to pretty decent people, huh?

Don't be absurd, everyone knows Gooooooooooons are just people doing shit for the lulz.

• Kichigai birthday!!

XD

• edited 2012-05-30 18:37:45

@CP:

• Put the goddamned things in a goddamned basket, all you "how-do-i-hold-all-this-stuff" people.

That's what they're there for!

^^idgi

• A dead shark that some dude preserved in formaldehyde and passed it off as an art piece in legitimate galleries. Made millions of dollars.

Yes, I agree, that is not "art" because "art" is an objective quantity whose work everybody can judge with no disagreement whatsoever. 

• ^^I don't remember that.

Then again, it was a crazy weekend.

• If he had sculpted the shark, that'd be something. Otherwise, it might as well be a science fair project.

And what was his point about the exhibit?

• Some mumbo-jumbo about "The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living".

The original shark even began to decay at one point, so he had another shark caught to replace it.

• You can change. You can.

blah blah blah art is an artificial construct with no criteria whatsoever but the meaning ascribed to it by the people blah blah blah

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So he's keeping "alive" a dead shark to mock the idea of fantasizing about dead things still being alive?