If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Digimon Tamers is free on Hulu

2»

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know

^ That is... not a bad interpretation of the series. But the Digimon do have to leave at the end of the season, so it wasn't all happy.

And it's Guilmon.

• I'm a damn twisted person

See I loved the conspiracy aspect of Yamaki and his Hypnos set of MIB spooks. I mean for once in a mons show the adults weren't useless, especially after Henry's dad and the other programmers start helping out. And the D-Reaper I love for it's alien and malevolent feel, being an actual edlrtich feeling monster and not just a generic set of tentacles and crazy that is from another dimension/space.

• Tamers was my favorite season. I haven't watched anything past that.

On the other hand, we got Renamon and I cannot forgive the Internet for the things it did to her.

• edited 2012-05-29 16:32:12

^I find it funny because Renamon specifically mentions that Digimon are genderless in one episode.