If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Eating yogurt and working/trying not to kill time on the Internet. Binging through some older IJBM threads is fascinating.

• @Autumncomet

Indeed it is. It's how spent most of my early IJBM days.
  • edited 2012-05-28 16:11:08
    Has friends besides tanks now

Ah, yes. Old IJBM. >_>

In other news, Carl Clover is literally the worst thing in BlazBlue.

EDIT: YOU'RE GONNA PIT ME AGAINST NOEL VERMILLION WITH HALF HEALTH?! FUCK YOU TOO, ARC SYSTEM WORKS!

• I'm a damn twisted person

I think the fact that I’m downloading Ultimatum because an image told me to do it means that I should never ever be near a computer for the sake of my well-being

Agent has been compromised! Abort abort! 

@Comic shop chatter - I like my local comic shop since they just focus mainly con serials and trades and the useless kitschy stuff like toys is kept to a minimum. 

Also I have discovered something. I hate camping. The rain, the heat the weather, the spiders the spiders the spiders the spiders, the bug bites, the impossible to get rid of smell of smoke the hordes of yuppies at the lake and spiders horrible maps and setting up/taking down tents.

On the otherhand I managed to finish the first book in the Night Angel trilogy. I did not expect Roth to be the new identity Rat took after Azoth attempted to kill him. Well played book well played. Solon, Dorian and Feir seem out of place, a bit like some guys at a D&D game who only show up half the time but have overlevelled characters who steal the show. Still a very readable book. Interesting in the authors notes how Week's made an effort to make Durzo not another hypercompetent sociopath and ended up creating a character who is more vile and moral that your standard fantasy badass.

• edited 2012-05-28 17:06:25

In other news, Carl Clover is literally the worst thing in BlazBlue.

But... Miyuki Sawashiro!  She's one of the better seiyuu in BlazBlue, and she voices him!

Of course, Aoi Yuuki as Platinum the Trinity is the best.

-apparently judges characters by their voice actors-

• Has friends besides tanks now

But he's so tough to use! D:

Finished his Story Mode, though. Mostly came down to putting Nirvana between him and the opponent and spamming 6D, since the AI doesn't dodge that well, but still.

• edited 2012-05-28 17:13:59

Had to spend the entire morning doing medical exams for an internship opportunity at a very important company, which I guess is a good thing as I don't think they'd go through all that if I didn't have a good chance at it. *crosses fingers*

• Has friends besides tanks now

^ Good luck with that!

• No rainbow star
    So, starting off from yesterday:

-I woke up at 8:30 am and worked from 10:00 to 1:30 pm

-I fell asleep at 1 or 2 am

-I then woke up today at 3 or 4 am

-I then worked from 9:30 to 5 pm. I was supposed to stop at 2 pm, but the person who was supposed to show up at 12 pm was a no show. Also, last night's crew did a crappy job, to the point where, when we opened at 11 am, we still didn't have half the stuff set up

--This lead to two people doing closing duties, opening duties, and handling $400 worth of customers during lunch. When we would normally only get $100 worth. All with just me and my boss, instead of me, my boss, and the coworker

I am tired, grumpy, and bleh. I can't sleep until 11. I am on call the rest of the week, so no sleeping in to catch up. I still have to do the drawing, outlines, colours, and shading for my comic for 12 am Wednesday. I also need to draw a Spannith no Punchlines page, sew a new bag for carrying my work clothes in, and probably other stuff but I am too tired to recall

Knowing how my body works, I'll be wide awake at 11 and gah

Oh, and all I've eaten today is a bowl of cereal and 5 springrolls

It felt good to rant...
  • edited 2012-05-28 21:27:24

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    that feel when you want to watch game of thrones

but

your dad

won’t get off

the god

damn

tv
  • You can change. You can.

So came off from Battleship. Two things:

When a toy movie based on a game that doesn't really have a plot is better than your toy movie based on a series of cartoon full of stories you need to take a look at your life, Michael Bay

and 

This movie didn't have liam neeson in it for more than 15 minutes. what a gyp

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    there is only one thing I need to know

does anyone say "you sank my battleship"

nope. which is depressing as all hell

• edited 2012-05-28 21:37:04
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    god damn it

then what's the fucking point of even making that movie

because you get to make Top Gun for the twenty first century and replace the homoerotic bromance between two white males with one white male, one asian male and one black female and make it an OT3.

plus you get the friday night lights cast having some fun.

• And Rihanna actually having a role in something. 

• edited 2012-05-28 23:24:09
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    HOLY FUCK

DAT GAME OF THRONES EPISODE

THEY PULLED IT OFF

THEY PULLED THE FUCKING BATTLE OF BLACKWATER OFF ON A TV BUDGET

AHHHHHHH

AND THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE

THE RAINS OF MOTHERFUCKING CASTAMERE
  • edited 2012-05-28 23:32:47
    Spoiler:
    Wildfire-explosion-590x331.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So all I know about Rihanna comes from the radio and that apparently her being in the movie is some hilarious joke.

• ^ Good luck with that!

Thanks!

So all I know about Rihanna comes from the radio and that apparently her being in the movie is some hilarious joke.

she's basically Vasquez but prettier for whatever that's worth.

• Made CONSIDERABLY less awesome by the fact none of us will actually ever get to watch it.

^Torrents, digital waves

In any case I just sent in an application for a convenience store place. Not somewhere a college graduate is going to find satisfaction but a job's a job.

maybe since it'll be the night shift I'll be able to get reading done.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Just arrived at the airport.
    According to my library The Divine Comedy is nonfiction. Who knew?

You mean Dante didn't go through hell, heaven and purgatory for her beloved beatrice?

you're lying

you just want to break me

;~;

• I'm a damn twisted person

Genre classifications for classics are weird yo.

• edited 2012-05-29 09:38:04
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^^ Does it classify Paradise Lost as nonfiction?  What about The Aeneid?