If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Any links? I'd take a look.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    So I hear the Red Sox played like shit today. Anyone have interesting commentary on that? I'm a bit curious now.
  • >2012

>Still reading SA's TVT thread

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Beat me to it, Stromtroper.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Beat me to the "beat me to it," Nova.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I ain't reading it, I just decided to take a look at it after a month or so.

• You can change. You can.

beat me to the...no i refuse to go matroshka dolls up on this bitch. 

• Meh, they correctly gamble we still get some TVT refugees over here, so whenever there's a drama spill over there, they probably also check this site.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I kind of lost interest with the Goons' antics, then I saw that, and now I again feel that old urge to post shit in threads they are reading.

So this is what it feels like, being drowned in lolidrama.

Quite the annoying feeling.

• edited 2012-04-21 19:28:26

I had let this thing go for 9004 more posts before deciding to check it again.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

This thread, you mean?

• edited 2012-04-21 19:29:22

"lolidrama" sounds like "Dalai Lama."

That is all. 

I honestly wish this was about buddhist shit or even discussions about tibetan politics. 

You know, if it's pissing you off that much, you could always just leave for a while.

You and I know it doesn't work that way.

• Even if we distract you with comic books?

You and I know it doesn't work that way.

Unfortunately. I do, however, know that you can refrain from talking about it, or attempt to distract yourself with other shit (as long as you have other shit to do, which I never do).

Even if we distract you with comic books?

Not even Zatanna's working. And she's magical.

• They're somethin' else.

I'd like to start a drawing thread here, but I don't know what silly name to give it.

how the hell did this derail into a discussion of tea

Not that I'm complaining or anything, but...

Pretzel flavored Goldfish in the cupboard, hell yeah!

... What?

• ^ They're pretty much pretzels shaped like Goldfish cracker. Seriously, they don't have any Goldfish cracker characteristics other than the shape. I have no idea what the point is.

• edited 2012-04-21 20:35:33
    We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    What is a pretzel made of, anyway?

I always imagine it as being made of wood, for some reason. :/

But the twisty shape of pretzels is half the fun.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

What is a pretzel made of, anyway?

Dough.

I remembered them being a lot better than they actually are. >:C

Would have been better as actual pretzels too, admittedly. But the best are pretzel rods. <3

• edited 2012-04-21 20:42:23
    We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    ^^ That makes sense for the big, soft, tasty ones.

I refuse to believe that for the tiny, crunchy disgusting ones. That isn't dough, that's despair with salt glued on it.