If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My acne's getting better

edited 2012-04-08 22:09:57 in IJAM
Has friends besides tanks now

Just noticed this today. Right now, actually. Which is cool, because I can't help but remember that one time when some forehead acne almost completely ruined what would otherwise be great pictures of me.

And I owe it to Waltzy for telling me about St. Ives Apricot scrub. Thanks, Waltzy! -hugs-

Comments

• No rainbow star

I'm going to have to check that stuff out now that you were my guinea pig

• Awwhh~! I'm so happy it worked for you~! *huggle*

That's such great news. I'm really really so happy for you~. :'3

• Has friends besides tanks now

Before and after, because why not.

Before:

After:

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

That's indeed a big change for the better. Congratulations.

So I'm thinking that day might have been a fluke; my acne's gone back to normal again, pretty much. I mean, it's not as bad as in the "before" picture I put in my previous post, but it's noticeably reddening my face.

• You can change. You can.

Acne comes and goes quite easily, in my experience. It normally is caused by stress, from what I understand, so.

Hmm. That bit about stress would explain a lot, and not just in my case.

• I know I've mentioned this before, but you can actually get tablets that help control acne. I was prescribed them as a teenager by my doctor, although admittedly this was courtesy of the NHS, so my parents weren't paying the full cost (probably pretty high). They weren't a miracle cure, but they did help.

Otherwise, the facial scrub is probably as good as you'll get. I'd stick with that.