If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Unwittingly, he trained a dolphin to kill the President of the United States.

edited 2012-03-31 13:04:44 in IJAM
I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Comments

• Was it bad that my first thought when I saw the thread title was Rick Santorum?

he seems like the type to try something that dumb I mean

• You can change. You can.

Dophinetly not, Waltzy.

Either way, fuck yeah, Patton fighting dolphins. Or training them. I don't know and I don't care.

• Hey you did that on porpoise.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Although, the problem with Santorum doing that is that if he somehow became president, the dolphin would try to kill him. ...A problem for Santorum, not the rest of the planet.

• You can change. You can.

nah, Santorum plan would be more along the lines of:

Step 1: Train dolphin

Step 2: Dolphin kills Obama

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Presidency!

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Man having Biden as Vice Prrsident would be several months of him embarrassing everyone in the US with silly jokes instead of just Obama.
  • edited 2012-03-31 17:34:37
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^ No use whaling about it now
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

That's not a whale-thought out plan.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Intersetingly, the movie itself, a science-fiction thriller about a guy training dolphins to communicate, then them getting kidnapped and trained for military uses, is startlingly prescient. Dolphins are used by the military today to locate mines and lost swimmers. The good news is that this is pretty cool, but the bad news is that we're training animals to sacrifice themselves in the name of global capitalist hegemony for the United States.  At least they're mostly being used for peaceful purposes.

By the way, the Wikipedia article mentions that the Soviet Union may have sold its excess military marine mammals to Iranians. So we could be facing a war of the superpowered cetaceans soon.