If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

There is a Jolly Rancher Soda.

edited 2012-03-27 22:10:21 in IJAM

I saw some at the campus convenience store today. I bought it, and it was actually pretty good. Tasted just like the candy, but in carbonated liquid form.

I also liked it even more than the actual candy which made me realize: every hard candy ever can be made even better by turning it into a liquid and carbonating it.

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

:O

The flavor of Jolly Ranchers, without the stupid hard candy deal? Must find it.

• edited 2012-03-27 22:11:29
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

O.o

WANT.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

The only thing I'm imagining is a more sour Jones soda.

So yes, WANT.

• edited 2012-03-27 22:35:16

According to the label, it's actually licensed to a company in Delaware called the Elizabeth Beverage Company.

Our campus convenience store has a reputation for stocking sodas from slightly smaller companies (i.e. not Coke, Pepsi, or Dr. Pepper) so it might not be available in stores everywhere.

• Jolly Rancher Soda

For what it is worth, it looks like Amazon also sells the stuff.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I've always wanted to try that. That, and Orbitz. Even if the best soda will always be Moxie. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Even if the best soda will always be Moxie. 

6904-oh_noooo.jpg
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

So have you never had Moxie, or are your taste buds broken? Pick one.

I was gonna say "I've had it and didn't like it", but I'm so picky that my taste buds might as well be broken.

• I'm pretty sure that anyone who likes Moxie has their taste buds broken.

• You can change. You can.

I don't know what this is, but I'm puhretty sure it's just a matter of differing tas...

Moxie has a unique flavor [...] described by some as "bitter."

why would you do that

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    moxie is the worst

literally the worst

It's a pretty cool ability in Pokemon, but that's about it.

Well you're wrong, so nyeh

I'm pretty sure old people can have shit taste. 

• Moxie is my favorite main stat, since Disco Bandits are my favorite class.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    Schweppes Bitter Lemon is the drink for true aristocrats.

-sips Schweppes while staring at the pretentious label-

I already feel ten times classier.
  • Jolly Rancher soda sounds good...I'd like to try one.

• But you never had any to begin with.
    I'll stick to boring old Coke, myself.

Saigyouji confirmed for sister in soda taste.

^^,^ Are we talking normal, or Mexican coke here?

I like normal coke myself, but I haven't actually tasted Mexican coke. 

When I mean Mexican Coke, I mean "Coke made with actual sugar".

I'm aware of what Mexican coke is, yeah. 

• I don't think people can actually taste the difference between sugar and HFCS.  Actually, if I remember correctly, when someone did a taste-test, the biggest difference for people's taste buds was the fact that Mexican Coke came in a glass bottle.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I'll stick to boring old Coke, myself.

root beer all the way
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't actually know what that is.

• But you never had any to begin with.

When I mean Mexican Coke, I mean "Coke made with actual sugar".

...No, when you say Mexican Coke, you mean "Coke made in most of the world."

That's it. I'm never traveling to Australia.