If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

pancakes with a side order of beat-up

edited 2012-02-28 17:41:12 in General
"you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Anyone recognizes this quote? Who called for, or who ordered, pancakes with a side order of beat-up. Or something along these lines. I don't know where it comes from. I've just seen it on a picture on the 'Net (Hulk Hogan or some lookalike), but I already knew the quote before. It bugs me.

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Okay, riddle solved. Boondock Saints 2 had that quip: "Who ordered the whup ass fajita?". I translated the translated thing back into English, it got a bit mangled in translation, and that's why I couldn't find it when I googled it.