If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Malk compares you to a heavy metal band.

edited 2012-02-27 08:26:02 in Forum games
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Because it's been awhile and it was fun the last time around.

Step right up to learn which band of the heaviest category you are.

Comments

• Hm... might as well, eh?

• You can change. You can.

inb4 some shitty American polka-metal band in order to make me look bad

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

DYRE:

You are Versailles: A Visual Kei band with the gimmick that they're all French Aristocrats that were turned into a vampires. Rather effeminate but with a a surprising edge. Versailles being something of a multi-appeal base, having the fashion designs of a magical girl anime but also has rather stark horror imagery. Also, check out Yuki shred and tell me that's not awesome.

• Well, that was just about the best description of a band I've ever read.  Time to listen to them!

Juan:

You are Megadeth: driven by frustration, cynicism, and a dark sense of humor.  Their despondent yet angry lyrics, helped by the near-growling vocals of Dave Mustaine reached a definite level of people angry with the world and themselves, but seeing no one willing or trying for change.

maaaaaaan, i sometimes think people think of me as this

Conductor:

You are Motley Crue: Probably the most lasting of the hair metal bands and one of the most straight-faced examples of every craziness about it this side of Spinal Tap. They've even got two superfluous umlauts in their name! They're not the classiest or the most proficient band in the world, but they're all about being rough and enjoying themselves in whatever way they can.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    Fuck yeah, I'm in.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Aww, man, I have to get one.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Do me.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Rock me. 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Off the top of my head I can name at least two, Alex. You're predictable in this regard. :)

do they involve swords

HammerFall and Armored Saint, perhaps Rhapsody (of Fire).

• I don't normally go for these, but if Malk can compare me to a metal band, he deserves some kind of prize.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Heyeyey, there's plenty of non-power metal bands Malk could compare me to!

eh

oh shaddap ._.;

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    memememememe
  • I'm up for this, so bring on the comparison. 

• They're somethin' else.

RETS GET IN AWN

• a little muffled

Hi.

• Get on wit it

Milos:

You are Sabaton: A band focused on military history and the philosophy of war. Often overlooked, and admittedly rather variable when not writing songs about history, their knowledge makes for exciting and dramatic music. Thinking man's metal in the finest tradition.

Everest:

You are Symphony X: Young, but introspective, loving of literature, and driving. Symphony X focuses on a mix of progressive and power metal sounds, resulting in complex and bombastic music of some of the greatest epics ever written. Blast them when you have to take your Classic British Literature class.
  • edited 2012-02-27 20:25:12
    a little muffled

Does eighteen really count as young for a band?

I mean, compared to some bands, sure, but still.

Well it's about Everest's age and considering what I listen to I sometimes consider Guns N Roses young.
  • What about me? 

@Malk: Did you post that knowing that I've expressed a liking for this band? >.>

Posted that same song here at least once, in fact.

Swear to god I didn't know.

Heh. No worries at all. Just noticed a coincidence.