If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Who is, and is not, invited to Cameron's emergency NHSbill summit?

edited 2012-02-18 11:56:12 in Politics
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

*sigh*

Comments

• But you never had any to begin with.

• You can change. You can.

political circle jerk time

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Reminds me of the male-only panel on contraceptives Congress held recently.

How does David Cameron chart on the "political shithead" scale?

• Champion of the Whales

It depends really, hes typically Tory when it comes to the poor and the NHS but then hes pro gay marriage and slightly pro EU.

• He's only really "pro-EU" by comparison with some of the nutters on his own backbenches, though.

Also relevant in consideration of his shitheadedness -

1. He's a massive toff from a wealthy family.

2. His wife's family are even richer and own half of Lincolnshire (or somewhere like that).

3. He was a member of a drinking club of rich idiots who enjoyed getting drunk and trashing restaurants together at University.

4. It was Oxford, so it wasn't even the right University.

All in all, pretty bad.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Reminds me of the male-only panel on contraceptives Congress held recently.

IIRC, that panel was more about religious liberty than about contraceptives... which still sends a strange message, but whatever