If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Craving fast food

edited 2012-02-16 22:41:27 in General

No matter how many times I've had fast food and felt shitty afterwards, I have never lost an appetite for it. Fried, oily breaded chicken and fast food fries never stop being delicious to me every single time.

Meanwhile, healthier foods I can prepare at home become boring by the second time in the same month, until I run out of options that I enjoy at all.

This is where, if anybody replies at all, it's to boast that they have no such problem. Good for you!

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Meanwhile, healthier foods I can prepare at home become boring by the second time in the same month, until I run out of options that I enjoy at all.

Learn to cook better food, maybe?

• It's not the food quality. It's the fact that I can get "bored" of any food at all EXCEPT fast food, for some reason.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Learn to cook a greater variety of food.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I guess I tend to like fruits, veggies, and cheeses.  That said, I do also like various savory/salty snacks, including of course potato chips.  And really awesome shit like Papa John's garlic butter sauce.

But yeah, everyone likes fried, oily, salty stuff.  I can easily down an entire large bag of potato chips if I don't actively keep myself from doing so.

• No rainbow star
    Humans are wired that way

I'm currently struggling to cut pop down to a monthly treat (so far I've gone down from once a day to once every few days), cut other crap out, eat more veggies, and exercise
  • I gave up even trying to cut down chocolate. I cut down mayonaisse (which was my favorite thing EVER) and diet soda almost entirely, but I've had reeses peanut butter cups almost every day for months now.

• I can avoid fast food pretty easily, but I can't do without my chocolate bar and Diet Coke at lunch time. At least I don't have crisps every day as well, which I used to. Basically, I could completely do with a healthier diet and more exercise.