If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

'Planned Parenthood will turn your kids into sex addicts. Masturbation is their Gateway Drug!' NSFW

edited 2012-02-17 10:08:31 in General
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

This is so very very stupid, people really need to get over the idea that sex and sex education is somehow evil/wrong.

Comments

• edited 2012-02-16 14:23:19
    Diet NEET

That vagina costume is more fashionable than his tie.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I sure do love it when people think that teenagers won't have sex if we don't tell them about it or, even better, tell them not to.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Shit like this makes me think that the US is full of people stuck in the 19th century. It makes me glad I live in Europe, where such wackos can't even be heard or seen.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Shit like this makes me think that the US is full of people stuck in the 19th century.

Accurately.

• No rainbow star
    The US: "Oh sure, little Timmy can play Grand Theft Auto! I think he's a mature enough 5 year old to handle the vio-THERE IS CONTENT THAT CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY MODDING AND IT ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE SEX!? BURN the evil people who would put this in a game! BURN THEM ALL!"

I still find that whole Hot Coffee thing funny. Hey, people, there are MANY other reasons why that game is inappropriate for kid. Yet the hidden dummied out content that requires modding to access is where you draw the line?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

One of the 'best' parts is when the guy is showing what 'terrible things' are at the pride parades, as all you see are just normal people. He then looks disgusted and says 'No wonder 1 in 4 girls have an STD'. *sigh*

Also the opening line is pretty amazing saying that when people think of PP they think of babies being murdered.

• edited 2012-02-16 16:35:08
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> Shit like this makes me think that the US is full of people stuck in the 19th century.

There's also a lot of people, often of tea-partier/libertarian/small-government ideology, who have a fetish for the U.S. Constitution.  Or more accurately, for strict constructionism or literalism.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Or rather, their interpretation of it.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Yeah, they tend to forget about things like the thirteenth, fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth, and seventeenth amendments.

^
    What do those amendments do? 

• a little muffled

The thirteenth is abolition of slavery; I don't know the rest.

Also they tend to forget that Thomas Jefferson was staunchly anti-religion, George Washington feared Christian authortarianism and Ben Franklin was a beer-swilling poon hound.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

And most of them were freemasons, not Christians, and especially not the type of Christianity that they prescribe to (which didn't even exist back then).

• Um, most Freemasons were Christians.

• edited 2012-02-16 17:10:02
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

True, most were still secularists though.

Second point stands.

• Although, yes, quite a few of the Founding Fathers were deist.  Still owned slaves, though, so I wouldn't use them as a moral compass, exactly.

Well, yes. We're just pointing out the lack of knowledge on the part of people who treat the founding fathers as gods.

It's almost a type of religion onto itself.

• edited 2012-02-16 17:32:49
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Mount Rushmore, that is all.

Worse still, is when I entertain thoughts of taking it down I get a big part of me says no. And I wasn't even born into the U.S.

Eh, I wouldn't want to take down Mt. Rushmore mostly because of what an artistic achievement it is.

• edited 2012-02-16 18:59:24

Mount Rushmore is pretty awesome.  When I visit it, I feel that I'm admiring art, though, not that I'm admiring idols.

That said, somewhere near there in South Dakota someone's trying to make a gigantic sculpture of the Native American leader Crazy Horse, above the objections of CH's tribe IIRC that CH not be represented by some glorifying far-larger-than-life portrayal.

As for amendments to the U.S. Constitution:

13th: abolishes slavery

14th: several things, including the legal language to make sure that blacks were counted as citizens, to ensure due process of law, ensure equal protection under the law, and tell CSA leaders that they couldn't serve in the USA government

15th: voting rights regardless of race, color, or previous condition of servitude

(13th, 14th, and 15th sometimes called the "civil war amendments" or "reconstruction amendments')

16th: allows federal government to collect income tax

17th: U.S. senators shall be elected directly by the people

I'm not kidding about that last one.

• edited 2012-02-16 19:59:19

I actually just now tried to watch this video.

"Hooking Ki..."

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Jessica Faerman.

Is it this one?

• They're somethin' else.

I think I actually got stupider watching that.

^^
    Yeah it is that one.
    (Fixing video in the Op too.) 

• Child of Darkness

@glenn: Previous to that amendment, senators were considered representatives of the state and were selected by the state's governor or assembly or whatever, rather than elected.