If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Shadowrun interest check

edited 2012-01-19 13:55:48 in Roleplaying
But you never had any to begin with.

As the title of the thread suggests, this is an interest check for a Shadowrun RP.

To put it simply, Shadowrun is a cross between cyberpunk and fantasy. Players are shadowrunners, or runners for short, people who engage in some... less than legal activity for the megacorps and other powers that call the shots in 207*. I'll let Wikipedia in more detail explain for me.

The RP would be a cross between IRC and (offsite) forums. The combination idea derived from the focus that Shadowrun has on the internet, scheduling problems with IRC, and "Jackpoint", essentially an in-universe job board/forum for runners, featured in 4th Edition. The forum would be populated by NPCs in addition to PCs, news articles, etc. As aforementioned, this would be 4E stuff. Can't think of what else to say right now, so throw questions at me if you have to.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -is already in one RP and two planned ones-

T_T
  • No rainbow star
    I'll join

Although like with Riddle of Steel, I can't do any character creation until my laptop is repaired >.<
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

If I wasn't running what was mentioned above, I'd give this a shot. At the moment, though, I don't want to overextend myself; online tabletop games can be just as tenuous as real life equivalents.

• Has friends besides tanks now

-is already in two RPs and a planned one-

-was thinking of running a game of D&D at BTL and doesn't even have the time for that-

Would that I could.