If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Useless Talents!

edited 2012-01-05 19:09:10 in Forum games
Share something interesting you can do that may never help you for anything important aside from extremely specific situations. :D

Comments

• Well, I can sleep literally anywhere. I don't think that'd actually help me in any important fashion.
  • edited 2012-01-05 19:19:50
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

I wish I lived in a time where my particular skills were considered valuable. But then, reality.

Makes me good with improvised objects too, mind, but one can't count of them being handy in a self-defense scenario.
  • I can bend my fingers backwards perpendicular to my hand. Without pushing, I can go about 45 degrees.
  • I can take off or put on any bra correctly without taking my shirt off.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Wait, that's not normal?
  • ^ Most of the people I know can't do it, for what it's worth.
  • I can shake my eyes.

FUCKING MAGIC
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I can mentally multiply double-digit numbers (for example, 34 x 79 (2,686)) in my head in ~ten seconds or less, and triple-digits in a slightly longer amount of time if I'm feeling ambitious, and then do other, simpler mathematical tasks faster.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I can walk and read at the same time which I wouldn't consider a talent if people didn't get surprised by it.
  • You can change. You can.
    I can do that too, malk. 

More evidence to the brother-sister theory

and yes, you're the sister.
  • I can turn my tongue upside down.
    Like it twist it in a spiral shape?

cuz i can do that

anyway, i can extend my hand for a distance of six big frets and 9 smalls frets (Rather colloquial terms there, but I'm sure anyoone who's see a guitar understands)
  • What's a guitar?
    there you go, buddy

• Isn't that a harp or something?

• >

[                 Juan's head                  ]

• ^^Wait, that's not normal?

Also, I can move my ears. Actually, only my left ear.

And I can twist my left hand's thumb backwards.

And shape my tongue like a spoon (or something like that).
    I'm sure it's a reference I pretty much don't care for.
  • This isn't a talent, but I have never used a urinal before.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I knew a girl once who claimed she had. That probably counts as one.
  • Wow, I'd say. I can't even imagine trying to pee standing up, it honestly just baffles me. XD

More useless talents...when I'm standing in the shower I can spit water up high enough to hit the ceiling.
  • How far away is the ceiling?
  • I have the (slightly useful) talent of getting sick went I want to. But it requires planning for a few days, so it's not much practical. Although it doesn't work all the time. And sometimes I get sick when I don't want to. Like right now.
  • I can make myself appear sick quickly as well, which helped me get off school two days in a row several times in high school. No application for it in college and beyond, I'm afraid.
  • I only learned about this talent sometime at the end of high school. I didn't use it much, except for this report I really didn't want to do.
  • Yeah, I usually did it before a bad report too.
  • @Legionnaire: ...Not very high. XD

I can put a wrapped Starburst in my mouth and get the wrapper out in one piece like that one old commercial.
  • edited 2012-01-06 18:12:15
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I can beatbox and sing/hum music at the same time.

Given the repertoire of music that I am familiar with that lends itself easily to this practice and that I might actually start singing randomly, this usually means videogame music.
  • No rainbow star
    I can put both feet behind my head with minimal warm up