If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Multiplayer

edited 2011-12-30 01:27:03 in Philosophy
Belief
Life is a multiplayer game.

are you gonna be a griefer?

No respawns, and limited supplies mean that excess will be missed, but not for many years and many a newbie trying to hit end-game content.

Comments

• edited 2011-12-30 01:36:57
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Far too much fucking grinding, I'll tell you that.

I wish it were less of an MMO and more of an action-adventure with puzzle elements.
  • What really pisses me off is the devs in this game. They rarely ever show up in-game, make announcements or patch things, and when they do people fight over everything related to it, or whether they even did anything at all.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Dude, there's only one Dev. He has like three usernames though.
  • We don't even know that for sure! That's the problem!
  • I especially hate the loading times inbetween locations.
  • a little muffled
    I think we need a new physics engine; this one doesn't let you do anything cool!
  • I think real life pretty much proves that Co-op is way better than PvP.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Dude, remember the Space Age expansion that was in beta? Too bad it was cancelled after one of the really big guilds that was pushing for it collapsed and the other had a lot treasury problems.
  • You can change. You can.
    I think we need a new physics engine; this one doesn't let you do anything cool!

You clearly need to invest in a parkour perk.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    The balance sucks; I put all these points into melee but ranged DPS is much more reliable. Do I need to take stealth as well?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I really think the current job system needs a revamp what with so many people being unable to access a part of the game that's vital in higher levels.
  • a little muffled
    Really, way too much of the game experience is determined by the randomly-generated birth stats. Which would be fine, but nobody seems to be sure if it's actually possible to roll a new character when you die.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    oh god it's that one tvtropes page all over again