If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

And there we go

edited 2011-11-25 05:22:17 in IJBM meta
Isn't it kind of fucked up that, without fail, there is a shitstorm here every week?

Comments

• It's not a shitstorm, it's a series of doo-doo drizzles of drama: every time someone it's laid to rest, someone drags the drama out of its coffin. 

Not that I'm complaining, this sort of thing is entertaining to read over, as I inevitably miss most of it due to timezones. 

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool
    This is IJBM in a nutshell, it wouldn't be the same if it didn't have 200 page threads about religion, politics, or rottweiler that began as a discussion about milk and eggs.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Did I miss a shitstorm, or are you just really late on commenting on one?
  • You can change. You can.
    Late.
  • edited 2011-12-01 16:40:34
    Loser
    Radd,

I agree with the idea that IJBM II has quite a bit drama given its relatively small size, but I feel like a lot of that is related to TV Tropes, and that drama often is sent over here because of IJBM's nature as a complaint forum. If you subtract the SA stuff as well, I am not sure how much drama that goes on here really is because of IJBM II itself by itself. Maybe that distinction is pretty pointless to make anyway though.

As for whether or not this is a good thing, I guess that is a bit subjective. I cannot say I care for it, mostly because I think personal grudges and such tend to be pretty harmful and because drama usually is connected to people acting unreasonably. I think it can be especially frustrating to watch when people who tend to follow the rules do something banworthy because of a single instance of drama.