If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When I want to make a picture of myself into an avatar . . .

edited 2011-11-12 22:09:57 in IJBM meta
Has friends besides tanks now
. . . but my phone is in the way of my face.

:/

Comments

• No rainbow star
    Use your mirror to aim the camera. Turn it to yourself and view the camera from the mirror
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I've since learned how to aim the camera properly. But I couldn't get any good angles at the time, so my face was at least partially blocked multiple times.

Eh. I like my current avatar anyway.
  • Pictures of yourself aren't quite as meaningful in a forum where you don't meet anyone in person. That's how I see it, anyway.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    If I use my face as an avatar, you know nothing about me.

When I use Lyra, you instantly know that a)I like ponies, b)I am happy, and c)I desire human hands.

If you used your face as an avatar, Everest, we would have no idea that you're actually lesbians.
  • You're happy?

I'm not trolling hard enough.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I follow the tao of Pinkie Pie.

I am almost never unhappy.

• Hm hm, challenge accepted.
  • Obligatory "I knew who started this thread before I even clicked on it" post.

Anyway, animu lesbians are way more interesting than IRL me so there's no way I'd ever use my face as my avatar.

• I will ride a bicycle of nightmares into your asshole.
    That's quite an image.
  • I like to think so. Can't claim credit for it, sadly.
    Where's it from?

That is one of the greatest sentences I have ever read.
  • It was the caption on some image I saw on Know Your Meme. I forget what the meme was called, but it was a black and white drawing of a guy with a creepy face in a hood.
  • Unabomber?
  • Found it. It's called Horrifying House-guest.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I'd never post a photo of me in general.