If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have a whole plethora of ideas for threads I could make right now

edited 2011-11-08 20:24:27 in IJBM meta
Has friends besides tanks now
But if I spam the forum with them, they'll probably get less replies.

:?

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    DO IT
  • edited 2011-11-08 20:27:58
    [tɕagɛn]
    Story of my internet life

Know that feel bro
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    DO IT FAGET

Alternatively, just space em out a bit.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Don't try to trick me, Eenoo. You just want them out of the way all at once, don't you? >:[

But let's make a list, shall we?

-"Looking through your photo album and finding lots of silly pictures"
    -"I wish I weren't too much of a wuss to get contacts"
    -"Why can't my hair be naturally emo?"/"Why can't my wig be my real hair?"
    -"Dammit, facial hair, grow faster!"
    -"I wonder if preparing a popular cosplay of a bishie character is a good idea"
    --"I need to get my cosplays together soon"
    ---"I had a chance to get the jacket for a cosplay, but I feel awkward in military clothing stores"
  • That's what IJBM Updates is for.

"I wonder if preparing a popular cosplay of a bishie character is a good idea"

"That's what IJBM Updates is for."

Well, sure, but people gloss over what I say when I'm in there. I want people to talk about stuff I'm interested in, goddammit!
  • edited 2011-11-08 20:49:02
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    -"I wonder if preparing a popular cosplay of a bishie character is a good idea"

DO IT FAGET

If I can get roped into dressing up as Spike to go to a con with my friends, you can do a bishie cosplay.

FOLLOW YER DREAMS
    And now I'm worrying about whether or not I can pull it off again. And looking for the Photos thread so I can find pictures of myself. Does anyone remember who made this forum's Photos thread?
  • edited 2011-11-08 21:43:28
    Has friends besides tanks now
    HAY GUYZ!

For the record, here are some people I want to cosplay as. If anyone has any cosplay recommendations based on those characters, I could really use a fourth idea, since I don't want to go as Roronoa Zoro again.

If anyone wants to help but wants me to reinsert pictures for reference, I can, but I feel like I do this too often.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    BE TAKIZAWA
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Takizawa. Definitely.
    Well, yeah. That's a given, pretty much (I just need the M-65 jacket). If you guys could come up with stuff for me to go as that's like those two, I'd appreciate it. I'd probably watch the show in question, too; that's how I got into Darker than Black.