If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

What Time Is It?

edited 2011-10-28 21:52:05 in Liveblogging
$80+ per session

Interest check. Who would be interested in this liveblog?

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    DO IT MAGGOT
  • She gets the pills from her skills, and she gets her skills from the pills.
    dooo eeeet
  • FINALLY

A REFERENCE I ACTUALLY GET
  • $80+ per session
    Just a bit of summary.

Adventure Time is a modern cartoon not for the faint of heart. It is about the supposedly last human on Earth, a young boy named Finn, living in a post apocalyptic land known as Ooo. It was ravaged by a mysterious event known as the Mushroom War, filling the land with thousands creatures of all shapes and sizes, changing the entire planet to it's core.

At least, that's what I could tell you. The series is really about the KICKBUTT MATHEMATICAL adventure of Finn the Human and Jake The Dog! Fighting flaming mummies with jetpacks, saving the candy kingdom, and kissing hot babes!~
  • Liveblogs in general don't interest me, so I don't think I'd read it, but I couldn't let there be an Adventure Time thread I didn't post in.
  • $80+ per session
    We could just TALK about it.
  • Okay!

Anyone hear about the writer who got fired? I think it was because he was trying to write Princess Bubblegum and Marceline blatantly having the hots for each other. Of course, it's not like What Was Missing was very subtle.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'm torn between 'what did you expect would happen' and frustration at them not being willing to push boundaries.
  • Ugh. Couldn't you find a source that didn't have a political agenda?
  • It's Flavor Flav!

Wait, wrong.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    You have my full support,Vivi
  • I now ship Marceline/Princess Bubblegum.

This is literally the only Yuri pairing I support.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I don't really care much about shipping in AT. But Lady and Jake are cute together.

Also some cool fan-art

• ^^Why do you have to call it yuri? Just say lesbian.

Anyway, I don't really ship so much, but I think it'd just be kind of sad if Finn didn't end up with Bubblegum in the end. After all the things he's done and the loneliness that must come from being the only known member of your species, he kinda deserves it.
  • $80+ per session
    But she's like 5 years old than him. So if it happens, it would probably be in the far off future or something.
  • They're somethin' else.
    lol Yuri/ Lesbian debate.

For the record, although I hate the misuse of Nakama, I don't think Yuri's been misused just yet.
  • ^^I don't have a problem with that.
  • Definitely not gay.

I have necromanced this thread!

• Has friends besides tanks now

Why?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Because you must watch Adventure Time to understand is why. 

• They're somethin' else.

i hardly ever watch the show, though several of my social circles are huge freaking fans.

I like the Fire Princess' episodes. And that episode with the quadruped genetic clones that end in a Sisyphus Vs Rock stalemate.

• edited 2012-10-29 00:48:00
    Definitely not gay.

^^ You watch Adventure Time?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Occasionally. I don't manage to catch it often, but I enjoy it when I do. 

• Definitely not gay.

Aw man, I just saw Dad's Dungeon.

It really sums up the friendship between Finn and Jake. I loved the Self-Esteem Rap at the end. Sure it was cheesy but that's why it worked so well.

• I watch this show from time to time when I find it on TV, it's pretty good. My brother has been pestering me to watch it more regularly, but I feel that it wouldn't be the same experience if I actively downloaded it and watched it from my computer.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I've got it all on my computer, but I've only watched like five episodes at this point.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Jesus, that newest 2-parter.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Which one?

"Finn The Human/Jake The Dog"?

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!
    Nothing else I could be refferring to.