If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: Malkavian compares you to superheroes

edited 2011-10-19 14:26:24 in Forum games
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
Because it's never too late to jump on a bandwagon, right?

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    yo
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    I'm already a superhero, but go ahead and tell meh who I'm like~! :D
  • edited 2011-10-19 14:23:39
    Forzare:

The Ever-Loving Blue-Eyed Thing: Ben Grimm.

One of the most
    prominent members of Marvel's first family and despite his unappealing 
    exterior he's often considered to be the most charismatic of the group.
    Nearly indestructible and strong as hell, whenever Reed's run out of
    ideas Mr. Grimm knows that IT'S CLOBBERING TIME. This is a guy who
    basically got past all of the defenses of Castle Doom by breaking them with his fists.
    On top of that, Ben Grimm is selflessly devoted to his family, even
    keeping himself in his deformed state to better help his family.
    Currently, Grimm is a part of Reed Richard's newly founded Future
    Foundation, along with Susan Storm and his other long-time best friend
    Peter Parker A.K.A. the Amazing Spider-man.
  • No rainbow star
    Me? :D?

And we almost have enough for an, "ITT: [USER] tells you what ITT thread you are"!
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    ^InB4...
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Bring it.
  • Me too please~! <3
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ITS CLOBBERIN' TIME.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Me too!

*Probably gets some 90's Anti-Hero, like Spawn or something.*
  • Me too I suppose.
  • inb4 Wee Hughie. 
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Princess Apricot:

X-men's very own Jubilation Lee, better known as Jubilee.

Comic fans are divided on Jubilee but her presence in the nineties cartoon granted her plenty of fans as the viewpoint character and she was the first waifu of many a child. Born in Beverly Hills to wealthy parents, she was also a talented gymnast. Sadly, her parents were murdered and she  was sent to an orphanage, but quickly ran away, discovering her 'firework' powers when escaping from a security guard. It wasn't long before she was discovered by the X-men and became one of the many underage hanger-ons of Marvel's own overworked Canadian: Wolverine.

She was depowered after House of M and is now a vampire. Comics, everybody!
    Conductor:

Terry McGinnis as Batman

The thing that makes McGinnis' Batman great is that it asks the question 'What if Spider-man was also Batman?' and being a ten year old who instantly saw the combination of my two favorite superheroes I was on board right away. McGinnis is a much more flawed Batman. Unlike Bruce he initially sets out for revenge against the people who killed his family and it takes him awhile to get over it. Despite that, he eventually becomes a real member of the Bat family and the only member of it who decides to stay with a dying Bruce to the end.  McGinnis' tv show has ended, but he's gotten a monthly comic that should be starting up again once this New 52 nonsense is done.
  • SWEET. Also I loved that description "What if Batman was also Spider-Man"
  • Erudite Meathead
    Kinda curious, bring it on~.
  • edited 2011-10-19 15:17:44
    Icalasari:

Garfield Logan, also known as Beast Boy or Changeling. First appearing in the pages of Doom Patrol, Beast Boy is better known as one of the primary members of The New Teen Titans. Despite some seeing him as something of a clown, Beast Boy is a clever and much needed-part of the group with the indispensable ability to change into animals. His sense of humor is also something of a mask to hide the frustration and betrayals he's encountered in life. Behind his goofy persona lies a contemplative soul.

Beast Boy was last seen in the pages of Titans. Only time will tell what the reboot has in store for him.
  • You can change. You can.
    Let's see what you've got.
  • No rainbow star
    I am happy with what you have chosen for me :D
    Alex:

Sir Justin the Shining Knight.  Knighted by Galahad before the fall of Camelot. Justin escapes with Excalibur and falls through a portal into modern day Los Angeles. Shining Knight is everything the name implies with his shining sword and winged horse, a true knight in every sense of the word. The best uses have been in Grant Morrison's Seven Soldiers of Victory where Justin was actually a girl in love with Galahad, and in Justice League Unlimited where he formed an unlikely friendship with the Cowboy-themed Superhero Vigilante.

Most recently, Shining Knight has been seen in the pages of Demon Knights drinking with Etrigan. It's to be seen what he shall be doing later.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ TALKING HORSE! :D
  • They're somethin' else.
    i'll play
    "X-men's very own Jubilation Lee, better known as Jubilee.

Comic
    fans are divided on Jubilee but her presence in the nineties cartoon
    granted her plenty of fans as the viewpoint character and she was the
    first waifu of many a child. Born in Beverly Hills to wealthy parents,
    she was also a talented gymnast. Sadly, her parents were murdered and
    she  was sent to an orphanage, but quickly ran away, discovering her
    'firework' powers when escaping from a security guard. It wasn't long
    before she was discovered by the X-men and became one of the many
    underage hanger-ons of Marvel's own overworked Canadian: Wolverine.

She was depowered after House of M and is now a vampire. Comics, everybody!"

>Vampire

Whoa, didn't see that coming.

DIS PLEASES ME!
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Me! Me!
    Waltzy:

M'gann M'orzz or Miss Martian. A relative newbie to continuity, she's pretty much agreed to be the only good part about Geoff Johns' Teen Titans run. Having a similar but weaker powerset to her Uncle J'onn the Martian Manhunter. (Telepathy but not as strong, shapeshifting but lacks quite the focus, etc.) She's relatively new but she's blended into earth customs a lot better than most aliens and her sunny disposition made her a marked contrast to the angst-ridden deathapalooza that was Johns' Teen Titans run.

She has yet to appear in the reboot, but she's found a new fandom as a member of Young Justice in the recent cartoon.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -lines up-
  • -steps in line behind INUH-
    Neo_Crimson:

Gotham City's greatest Hitman: Tommy Monaghan. Caught in an accident that gave him X-ray vision and telepathy, this ex-vet decided to use his powers to become a superhero-hitman going only after supervillains and supernatural monsters. While other friendly nemeses have made stronger impressions on Batman, it's hard to imagine that Bats is ever going to forget Tommy hurling his Italian all over the Batboots. Tommy definitely considers himself a man's man though he's nothing but a gentleman to women.

Simply put, Tommy is the guy Punisher fans like to pretend Punisher is.

His last appearance was in the utterly phenomenal Superman/Hitman crossover, which showed one of the most depraved and sadistic writers in all of comics, Garth Ennis, showing a pure and reverent respect for human beings.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    The Punisher was actually the thing I thought you'd stick me with, but this guy sounds better. :D
  • a little muffled
    do me malk