If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sockpuppet Theatre: Halloween Edition

edited 2011-10-03 13:24:07 in Roleplaying

Come one, come all to the greatest multidimensional costume party on IJBM! Whether normal or alternate universe, all are welcome here! Meet with new and familiar friends, and above all, have a great time!

Just make sure to stay within forum rules (yes, even all you villains) and obey the usual unwritten roleplaying conventions. Conversations among one's own sockpuppets are okay, but don't overdo it.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -looks at the date-

Bit early, no?
  • It's October. Close enough.
  • Oh jubilations. A day when everyone, and not just super powered maniacs with delusions of grandeur, dresses up like a buffoon.
  • The dealers are all so scared we're more likely to get Helen Keller to talk. The Paki in a coma's about as lively as Liberace's dick when he's looking at a naked woman, all in all this investigation's going at the speed of a spastic in a magnet factory.
    There better not be any trouble in here, or you'll be going down quicker than a £5 prozzie's knickers.
  • "Oh jubilations. A day when everyone, and not just super powered maniacs with delusions of grandeur, dresses up like a buffoon."

You called?

• edited 2011-10-01 23:47:38
    I, Mojo Jojo, shall get all the candy! I shall acquire 100% of the candy in an area! 100! Not 99! If you were to say that the candy that I would acquire would be less than 100%, you would be wrong! Wrong! Not right! The candy shall be acquired by me, Mojo Jojo, who shall get all of it! AND NO-ONE BUT I, MOJO JOJO, SHALL ACQUIRE 100% OF IT! (the candy, that is)
  • Not if I get it first. I have a much better looking costume than you. I doubt you'll even be able to keep up with me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
  • People give me candy just for walking down the street while saying to me, "Please don't eat me!"
  • What use would candy have to me?

This entire thing is completely useless and I will have to burn it all to the ground as soon as I restock on lighter fluid.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    We could give you neurotoxin, you say you have it with your cereal,right?
  • It's no use, I've gone and completely dressed up the turrets in halloween costumes.

There was one that wanted to dress up as me,

for .05% of a second I thought it was completely cute before I incinerated the turret.

Forget burning you, I'll instead use your free treats to fund a new facility. Donate today for a brighter future for everyone else.

• It's very nice of you to care, Ms. Robot, but I don't think sick kids can eat candy. I know I have to watch what I eat due to my condition.
  • edited 2011-10-02 13:29:15
    HEIL MEEEEE

Halloween sucks. Stupid Christian Pagan shit where annoying little Jewish kids dress up as Hungarian waiters and egg your house if you don't give them cheap nasty candy.

I'm going to be skipping it this year, as usual.

• "Forget burning you"

Aww...I wanted to have some fun! Oh well, it'll be more fun up close and personal! Those stupid kids won't know what hit them.

^Skipping, are you? More Jews for me, then!

• More Jews for me, then!

Eh, you can have 'em. I'm currently on probation, and as such I'm not allowed to be mean to anyone with a dubious ethnic background.

• No rainbow star
    So, do you sock puppets feel inferior to the mighty hand puppets?
  • I already know I am superior to all life-forms, I do not need the approval of lesser beings to verify this...

Though you do raise a good point, I have been awfully lenient in my testing of you all if you think to even question my superiority.

I guess I'll just have to inject all the candy with a nitroglycerin laced compound

• No rainbow star
    ^ I've always wanted to be a test subject at Aperture Science!

Honestly, Chell didn't know what she was missing by attempting to kill you. Sure, every day was pain, but she could have been immortal due to always being brought back for tests!
  • But Ms. Robot, shouldn't you get the doctor's approval before giving kids medicine?
  • edited 2011-10-10 00:39:51
    King Koopa
    Ah yes, Halloween! A wonderful time of mystery and suspense, when the young koopalings go around disguised as monsters and heroes to go galavanting around in the midst of the comforting darkness.

I myself greatly enjoyed going around from house to house as a lad, gathering as much candy as I could. I always ate it all in one sitting and would be admonished by my parents each time as I got a stomach ache!

Oh those were the days!
  • And so, who do we have here in the theatre?

There's a corporate billionaire full of wealth and power.
    You might think that it's enough, but money it all devours.

And there we have the militant police
    The similarities with his criminals do not cease.

And who is this here monkey brain
    Smart enough to cause his own pain?

Against him is the little girl
    Hoping not to let her ego unfurl.

Look, there's a fat man indeed.
    And yet he can best the hedgehog in speed.

Watching o'er the premise is the passive-aggressive machine.
    If she doesn't get her way, she turns quite mean.

But none the wiser is the blooming songstress.
    Her illness not stopping her any less.

An odd couple: dictator and clown.
    Their hatred and destruction make me frown.

The Hero is time is on his way.
    What he thinks, he will not say.

And the dragon turtle, the angry child
    He could be a hero, but he'd rather be reviled.

• you are merely jelly
    ok so gais wat are yuo goign as for LE HALLOWEN
    im going as woodro wilson :U
  • ^ YOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

D:<
  • you are merely jelly
    o hilter y u h8 on woody
    he wuz pro-eugenics just like yuo :| yuo should ttly be bros
  • You do realise that the reason I'm pro-eugenics is because I want to get rid of weaselly little shits like Woody Allen, right?
  • edited 2011-10-13 17:56:20
    No rainbow star
    ^ You want every non Aryan dead
  • you are merely jelly
    WTF
    WOODY ALLEN
    WTF MAN
  • Ooh, so you've come here too, have you? I knew you'd come running back to me someday. After all, without me, it's only Hitler-buddy that could stop that old theatre from crumbling to dust. And that's the most boring kind of destruction there is!

• The dealers are all so scared we're more likely to get Helen Keller to talk. The Paki in a coma's about as lively as Liberace's dick when he's looking at a naked woman, all in all this investigation's going at the speed of a spastic in a magnet factory.
    Tomotakino you should be done for crimes against english.