If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Virulent Hatred Thread

Comments

• edited 2011-02-14 01:18:44
    ^ I kind of thought of the same thing, but I have self-esteem issues and I'd rather not have that happen to me in the first place. Plus I'd rather have the best of both worlds, to be able to kick somebody's ass without getting uglied up.

Also made me laugh a bit. :>

Also forgot to mention AV Tech club and people with cam corder phones.
  • Maybe it's just because I'm kind of a whore (according to my mother and that one asshole friend everyone has that they hate yet love at the same time), but I honestly wouldn't mind my tits just out in the open during a fight. Plus, I've already been complemented on them before, so it'd be like, showing off my body while also getting to kick someone's ass.  A win-win situation! :D

My only concern with cameras would be if it ended up on the internet or something. I mean, what if that kept me from getting a job or something? What boss would hire some crazy girl that beat another girl in the nude? D:
  • edited 2011-02-14 01:25:45
    -glares at Bob-

Stop being more of a dirty rotten bitch than me. I try my hardest!

But yeah, the internet thing sucks. "Hey, look at my monitor, is this you!?" "...umm, no" "Your name is on this /rs/ though." "...that's not me." "sorry, but I don't think I want somebody to find out that I have a secretary with this floating around about them...people could think things."
  • Sorry, can't. It's genetic.
  • Oh well, it's not like we can't co exist. I'm not known for most of the things I do in real life anyway, or fighting, but I'm better know for...

...erm...

what am I most notable for again IJBM?
  • I don't want to be seen naked by anyone other than the person I like. Old-fashioned, right? :o
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-02-14 01:29:25
    ^^Being really flippant? Being the best shitposter ever? That one Luka avatar? Pink text?

^-overly theatrical gasp- YOU PRUDE! D:<
  • As entertaining as that sounds, what would I get for beating up a fellow IJBMer anyway? It's not like she has anything I want, so it would be an empty one-sided victory.
  • Well, the winner would get the title of TRUE DIRTIEST ROTTENEST BITCH, of course.
  • Well, I imagine I could make a pretty bitchin' wig from your hair and sell it overseas to whoever'd pay the most, but other than that, I agree. I mean, why fight when we could just share our dirty rotten bitch stories and continually try one-upping each other before Tnoph finally concedes that I'm just that much more dirty, rotten and bitchy than she is?

...Wait, why is that a good thing again?
  • I had deja vu about somebody saying that to me.

No really. Is your name Clara?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-02-14 01:37:24
    Eh, close enough. Except, not really.

Is Clara short, brunette, brown-eyed, Asian, profane, insane, and really named Elise? Also, is your name Erica? I swear, you're not the only one feeling a sense of Deja Vu.
  • Nope, she's a tall cowgirl with long blonde hair that likes to stomp on people's heads.
  • She wouldn't happen to be looking for a secret lesbian mistress, would she?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It could be worse.  Clara could also be a furry, in which case Clara would be a short, brunette, brown-eyed, Asian, profane, insane, and be referred to as fur Elise.
  • Nope, she's straight.

My name isn't Erica, but it does have an 'a' at the end. :P
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-02-14 02:20:26
    ^^Ha. Haha. Hahahaha, ahahahahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dork. :P

^Damn.

If you know any hot lesbian / bisexual women or if one of your straight friends get a little curious, hit me up. ;D

No, but seriously. I'm getting a little tired of all these crazy Craigslist bitches.
  • Holy shit! I'm Black Jimi Hendrix a man?!? Why was I not informed of this earlier?
    It was a secret in a miserable little pile of them that we kept away from you.
  • edited 2011-02-15 01:30:27
    Isn't Valentine's Day so FUCKIN great? Doncha just love having to wait for your ride, and you hear a knock at the door, but it turns out to be THAT FUCKING BITCH you met the other month who wanted to go "REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME I KICKED YOUR ASS AND GAVE YOU THAT FAT LIP AND THAT BLACK EYE?" And she's pounding on the fucking door, and all you can think to do is hide in your room with a Kitchen knife? Finally the banging stops and you look outside, and find that they are gone.

You wait for your ride for a few minutes, decide to freshen up a little more and eat some chicken, trying to get your nerves  straightened. Then you worry about how you look.

Is my dress too short?

Is my lipstick too dark or too light?

How are my eyelashes? Are they sticking together?

Is my choker choking me too much? Are my rings on the right fingers? Where are my bracelets?

after around 4 minutes of checking I find that I am in tip top shape for my lovey dovey. Now I play the waiting game...

...for 2 hours. What happened to him? Did he forget where I lived? Is he in trouble? I decided to call up one of my girlfriends to bring me over to his motel, perhaps he is not doing well. She comes over with her date in the car, meekly calling out to me afraid to disturb everyone. I laugh and ride with them. I say hi to her date, and he blushes and looks down, dwiddling his thumbs. "You look really nice." he says to me. So sweet. I huggled him while we drove to my date's motel room to see what was going on while chattering with my friend and her date about the bitch coming over to my house to try and screw with me, she helped me relax and said the next time she sees her she'll knock her out for me. We laughed.

Eventually we got there, and she stopped in the parking lot and I walked over to the motel. It was room 32B. I walked up the ladder and took the keycard he gave me to open the door up. After looking around, I noticed a purse on the table. Woohoo, knowing he doesn't have a purse, I already know that he invited another girl. Hearing those familiar sounds coming from the bathroom I already knew there was a party being thrown, and he didn't invite me.

I might as well give him a little visit to see the company he invited.

So I open the bathroom door and see him and this redheaded bitch I don't even recognize riding him on the toilet and then looking over at me, and not even bother stopping. He says "Hey hun, I invited a friend, hope you didn't mind." I gave him my ":/" face. I asked him why he didn't pick me up, and I thought we were supposed to go watch The Roommate tonight. He laughed a bit and the girl looked away and got off like nothing was even up and just start covering up with a towel. "Sorry bout that" he said, thinking this was funny. "Maybe we can have an orgy to make up for it instead?" That cued my ":<" face, and I just said "Just go back to fucking her. Don't mind me." and I left. Guess what they did as soon as I closed the door and put the keycard back on the table?

Either way that was a pointless fucking evening. After returning to my girlfriend's car I hardfaced it all the way to my house and not talking to them. They dropped me off and I went back to my house. Footprints on my door. Yay.

I then went into my room, and screamed as loud as I could, ripped my jewelry off of me and punched the walls as much as I could (didn't even leave a scratch other than busting a cut in my hand) and I collapsed on the ground and cried.

Here I was preaching that Val Day is one of the greatest days ever, and my entire plan was fucking ruined. I didn't even react how a girl normally does when her friend from long ago is fucking some random bitch I don't even know on the day we were supposed to be the closest ever.  I just went "KTHNXBAI" and decided to cry because he thought "OH, HOW BOUT I FUCK U TO MAKE UP FOR RUINING THIS DAY FOR US" like sex magically makes everything I felt for him go away.

I don't even care that he was with somebody else, hell, I am fine with that. If it was any other day I would've just taken off with her and overed on her to get him pissy at me. But no, this was not a "HAY SEX" day. It was planned, I wanted to have a date. I wanted it to be more than just sleazy motel sex. More than just laying naked in the bed all day then waking up, kissing him goodbye and then coming back to my house to chat with him on facebook. No, I wanted to feel fuzzy inside, I wanted to buy him chocolates, have subway, watch a movie, huggle, tell him about all of the games and things I like and have him tell me about his adventures over in Chicago.

But no...

Valentine's Day is a horrible fucking day. I hate it. Fuck this day. I hope everyone is miserable and catches HIV and gets food poisoning from their chocolates, and I hope they have horrible sex and get into a big fucking fight. Fuck the lot of you, assholes.
  • Yeah, I had an alright Valentines Day too.
  • I...  Wow, I'm really sorry for you Tno.  Would a hug help?  That's all I can really offer.  I guess it wouldn't really cover what happened though.  Is there anything I can do to make you feel less shitty?
    Yeah, that sounds like a lot of shit to have to go through.

That said, at least you know that this person isn't a match for you.  Silver lining.
    /me offers hug and glass of juice
  • ...Just read the post, and now I feel like a complete asshole.

Sorry that happened to you. :(
  • edited 2011-02-15 01:50:11
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Renting a motel room sounds like the guy was up to no good in the first place.
  • Let's all just send Tno some get well cards.  Or each send her a PM saying how awesome we all think she is.  Would that help, Tno?
  • Now I know the pain of all of these lonely little reclusive bastards I always scold. Why they hate Valentine's Day.

The problem is most of the time they hate it because they were forever alone, and envied/hated those of us who never spent it alone.

Now, my 19th year of life, I finally have a Valentine's Day that is horrible, and I've never felt worse.

Hell with this. I am off to listen to Yiruma videos and look for something to put me out for the night. I quit forums.

Sorry I was such a uppity bitch about Val Day and getting angry at you guys for being miserable.